Groups

I took my Car Theory Test today and.................

I passed

I got 47 / 50 in the multiple choice (pass was 43)

and 45 / 75 on the hazard so i only passed that by 1 point as pass was 44

Woot bought myself a choc chip bb muffin mmmm

Daniel

40 Comments

[SIZE=5][COLOR=lime]well done & congrats to you [/COLOR][/SIZE]

Congrats dandoc2.....

[COLOR="Navy"][/COLOR] CONGRATULATIONS!!

whooop whoop congrats xx

Well done... although it really is easy. Anyone who can't pass the test really shouldn't be allowed out of the house let alone in a car

Banned

Congratulations

:thumbsup:well done:thumbsup:

Congratulations and well done! :thumbsup:

Gawd help us! :shock:

Oh, congrats by the way! :-D

Congratulations

I really should practice, should of booked mine by now!

Original Poster

superfran;2139587

Well done... although it really is easy. Anyone who can't pass the test … Well done... although it really is easy. Anyone who can't pass the test really shouldn't be allowed out of the house let alone in a car

im suprised i didnt get more on the hazard as i clicked the right times
    probs couple of seconds off

well done dan mate

How on earth? :w00t:

*Cough*

I mean, CONRATULATIONS! ;-)

dandoc2;2139637

im suprised i didnt get more on the hazard as i clicked the right … im suprised i didnt get more on the hazard as i clicked the right timesprobs couple of seconds off

I was referring more to the multiple choice Qs - the hazardy thing I don't really remember.

My questions were along the lines of 'If you see a child in the middle of the road what should you do?
    a)Slow down and stop
    b)Speed up and run them over
    c)Beep your horn and continue'

Original Poster

superfran;2139659

I was referring more to the multiple choice Qs - the hazardy thing I … I was referring more to the multiple choice Qs - the hazardy thing I don't really remember. My questions were along the lines of 'If you see a child in the middle of the road what should you do?a)Slow down and stop b)Speed up and run them overc)Beep your horn and continue'

yep i didnt get any dumb ones i had ones that seemed all correct but you need to pick it for the correct situation

thanks for the response peeps

well done, I remember getting 35/35 just before it changed.

Well done daniel - when are you gonna start lessons?

Original Poster

Abvance;2139726

well done, I remember getting 35/35 just before it changed.

I dunno if it was harder before or easier because my friend got 32/35 in his multi and failed but then got 43 in the new one and passed

http://www.hpedsb.on.ca/ec/eaa/images/congratulations_myspace_graphics_02.gif

Well done!

Original Poster

nipperkipper;2139755

Well done daniel - when are you gonna start lessons?

lessons lol ive been driving since may 07 -- had 20 lessons in a manual but i was so crapola at it i quit in july 07 and then re-took my lessons up in an automatic in january 08 and im so glad i did as automatic cars rule

Ive currently had 10 hours in an auto and he said as soon as i pass my theory im ready for ym test which is kool

My dream car below

http://www.seriouswheels.com/pics-abc/Austin-Mini-Cooper-Sport-red-f-lr.jpg

Well done mate your half way there

Good luck for the big one.

well done ya hobo!

Original Poster

Ace Hayward;2139844

well done ya hobo!

we prefer the homeless

http://uk.gizmodo.com/homeless-coder.jpg

conratulations!! i'll feel safer on the roads knowing you can spot hazards only 60% of the time!! ;-)

Nice one dan. bring on the practical!

lovin that mini, might be my next car...so much fun to drive

dandoc2;2139861

we prefer the homeless

a smart hobo! love it

Original Poster

masterruckus;2139874

lovin that mini, might be my next car...so much fun to drive

The only thing is that i heard that automatic minis arnt very good to drive as the gear changes are erratic - anyone had any experience of driving an automatic mini

Yes its the shiz ruckus

To bad you will be failing your GCSEs/A levlels later this month.(yes killjoy)(yes idiot)

dandoc2;2139637

im suprised i didnt get more on the hazard as i clicked the right … im suprised i didnt get more on the hazard as i clicked the right timesprobs couple of seconds off

Whoops. I nearly braked for that child but I was just a couple of seconds off and killed them. Hence why we have the Hazard Test.
    dandoc2;2139776

My dream car below

And these come in an Automatic?!

That said, Congratulations and glad your on the road to having your own transport. Next you'll be able to pick and choose what career to go for ... :whistling:

Congrats!!
    I dont envy you having to do the 50 questions, I had to do the 35qs june last year

Original Poster

black gerbil1;2139899

To bad you will be failing your GCSEs/A levlels later this month.(yes … To bad you will be failing your GCSEs/A levlels later this month.(yes killjoy)(yes idiot)

Gcses a levels wtf i did my gcses liek 3 years ago and my a levels 2 years

highguyuk;2139906

Whoops. I nearly braked for that child but I was just a couple of seconds … Whoops. I nearly braked for that child but I was just a couple of seconds off and killed them. Hence why we have the Hazard Test.And these come in an Automatic?!That said, Congratulations and glad your on the road to having your own transport. Next you'll be able to pick and choose what career to go for ... :whistling:

No i clicked at the appropriate time but if their system only calculates the hazard a second later you dont get the full marks

Im a careful driver

Yep they come in autos but are quite rare - yep i can get any job then incl pimp

kewldeals;2139912

Congrats!!I dont envy you having to do the 50 questions, I had to do the … Congrats!!I dont envy you having to do the 50 questions, I had to do the 35qs june last year

Well they give you 1 hour to do it and i finished it by 49 minutes and then the hazard is like 20 minutes

Well done, the HP slipped me up a few times

Banned

Congrats mate....
    you'll soon be driving and in the world of being permaently skint due to soaring fuel costs!
    Still....you'll enjoy it

Seriously though mate, well done....you booking practical soon?

Original Poster

ODB_69;2139981

Congrats mate....you'll soon be driving and in the world of being … Congrats mate....you'll soon be driving and in the world of being permaently skint due to soaring fuel costs!Still....you'll enjoy it Seriously though mate, well done....you booking practical soon?

friday hopefully

dandoc2;2140001

friday hopefully

Best of luck:thumbsup:

congratulations and good luck for the practical

well done dandoc, its pretty simple dont you think?

congratulations xxx

Original Poster

sarbjeet_;2140489

well done dandoc, its pretty simple dont you think?

sorta although the hazard was lucky i passed that by 1 mark
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Best 40 inch TV for £30033
      2. Ask and Misc quieter since for sale has gone?915
      3. Should I buy brand new wd drive without warranty on ebay79
      4. 10% Argos code with glitch40

See more discussions