phoned 450

i clicked 2

i pressed 3

lady said i need 25p to talk to a representitive

i dont have 25p credit

how do i get my 300 free texts without calling the representitive

?

17 Comments

If you topped up £10, why havent you got 25p credit?

What network are you on?

sorry, if you topped up by £10 how do you not have 25p credit ??

if your on o2 then do the top up thing and enter your details in wrong 3 times and eventually it should put you through to a customer service person for free, thats how i always do it lol

kelly_o_fanatic

If you topped up £10, why havent you got 25p credit?What network are you … If you topped up £10, why havent you got 25p credit?What network are you on?

i was thinking the same thing! sounds like OP is on orange

Get a job and sign up to a contract...

Chiptivo

What??oO

Banned

lady said i need 25p to talk to a representitive

why wasnt the lady a representative lol

ring 08000790006 - follow automated propmpts when she asks if u want to register a new number say no - should transfer u through then

Original Poster Banned

csiman

lady said i need 25p to talk to a representitive calls/texts in … lady said i need 25p to talk to a representitive calls/texts in france/spain are expensive. i topped up 3 days ago, not expecting the free texts to work abroad, but assumed they would when i got back. why wasnt the lady a representative lol

lola

pre recorded

Chiptivo

thanks for your insight, but i dont need a contract

pink-ka

if your on o2 then do the top up thing and enter your details in wrong 3 … if your on o2 then do the top up thing and enter your details in wrong 3 times and eventually it should put you through to a customer service person for free, thats how i always do it lol

im on orange but i'll give it a go

i still don't get how you haven't got 25p credit if you topped up £10??

souljacker

x2

Banned

souljacker

i think the answer is the op is too tight to use 25p off the credit lol

souljacker

X3

csiman

lady said i need 25p to talk to a representitive calls/texts in … lady said i need 25p to talk to a representitive calls/texts in france/spain are expensive. i topped up 3 days ago, not expecting the free texts to work abroad, but assumed they would when i got back. why wasnt the lady a representative lol

lola

Chiptivo

pink-ka

if your on o2 then do the top up thing and enter your details in wrong 3 … if your on o2 then do the top up thing and enter your details in wrong 3 times and eventually it should put you through to a customer service person for free, thats how i always do it lol

think the op wrote this when multi qouting, but typed in wrong place See bold writing, probs why got no credit left
    Edited by: "vikkiwathall" 21st Aug 2010

phone from a landline? should have an alternative number on the website or better yet, on saynoto0870.com

Original Poster Banned

the reason i dont have credit now is i topped up in spain 3 days ago, used the credit there and expected the free texts to come into effect when i got back to england. i got through to somebody in the end using vikkis method just entered a wrong phone number 3 times and got connected.

0800 801080
    option 1 then 4 then 2. for orange pay as you go from a landline.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7271383
      2. Help Feed a Homeless Animal for Free1608651
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047187
      4. I have 2 spare netflix slots and a spotify share.918

See more discussions