Groups
    EXPIRED

i tunes code.

I just got some shopping home and the coke I bought, 10 x 330ml cans has a free itunes code included.

I don't use itunes, so first to use this code will get a free music download:

Use the code here: coca-cola.co.uk/music/coca-cola.co.uk/music/

SPWRXPRWXGDW

I have some more cans of coke boxes to open.... so I'll add the code(s) to this thread when I need to open the boxes up (when I'm thirsty again)

:thumbsup:

10 Comments

Thank you :-D
    I don't use iTunes either but somebody will find this useful. 8-)

says its been used

Original Poster

[SIZE=2]So.... someone must have used it and didn't say so... [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]I'll open the other box and pm you the code.[/SIZE]

JONJONJON

[SIZE=2]So.... someone must have used it and didn't say so... … [SIZE=2]So.... someone must have used it and didn't say so... [/SIZE][SIZE=2]I'll open the other box and pm you the code.[/SIZE]

That's out of order :x
    They should at least have said thanks

Who was it :confused: :confused:

well jonjonjon kindly sent me one and ive thanks him via PM and will do again publicy!

can non registered people read this board? i remeber reading hot deals n sales etc but not this one when i was a guest. could be someone who cant post took it?

Yes, non-members can read the board also. But it would be common courtesy to register and say thanks if they've used the code...

Perhaps this kind of thing should be done by PM in the future if non-members can hop on and grab stuff...?

..'tis a shame though that you have to resort to this kind of thing.

Yes it's a public board but as said by everyone else you would hope whoever used it would say thanks!

Go on, it's not too late now!

I've got all my 5 now, and have a spare code.

WDHZPLSTHPNS

Please post back to say its used.

Many Thanks baker - I've just redeemed this. I was suprised it was still available after 4 hours.

Rep +
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?31141
      2. Find out how good your GP surgery is55
      3. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio711
      4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…6541246

See more discussions