Groups

I tunes help

Banned
    Hey,
    Problems with puttin new choons onto ipod nano! It used to be in itunes on my exes comp, but we split and i now have my own laptop. Downloaded itunes but ipod isnt coming up in itunes. Whats going on!! Im usually ok with computer stuff but ive tried all sorts of things from forums,downloaded all sorts of things to fix it, and nothing is working. Driving me mad! Any help would be much appreciated

2 Comments

you will have to authorise your new laptop, but see the other ipod thread posted earlier becuase you delete all existing files on there if you add from your new laptop

Make sure you copy all your music from the ipod too. I use Sharepod for this. It's very easy to use and will allow you to import all your music once you've got the laptop authorised.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3361207
      2. What is there free to do in your town?1423
      3. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…78
      4. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…2044

See more discussions