Groups

i tunes help asap ?

Banned
    hi i am trying to get some music from the sheard file on my i tunes into the devices so i can put it on my ipod, but i cant seem to do it , can anyone help me ?
    thanks.

4 Comments

File > Add Folder To Library....

Navigate to folder in shared area and select OK

Original Poster Banned

martinhb;6044324

File Add Folder To Library....Navigate to folder in shared area and … File > Add Folder To Library....Navigate to folder in shared area and select OK

thank you, also how can i get the music off the ipod ?:thumbsup:

Depends on what settings you are using. If your ipod is set to automatically sync then it will add everything in your library. If it is set to manually manage it then when you connect your ipod you will get a icon on the left hand side of the display. Select the arrow next to it and select music and then you can see what songs are currently on it. Highlight the ones you do not want and right click and delete. Will delete the songs from the ipod not the computer.

Original Poster Banned

:thumbsup:

martinhb;6044603

Depends on what settings you are using. If your ipod is set to … Depends on what settings you are using. If your ipod is set to automatically sync then it will add everything in your library. If it is set to manually manage it then when you connect your ipod you will get a icon on the left hand side of the display. Select the arrow next to it and select music and then you can see what songs are currently on it. Highlight the ones you do not want and right click and delete. Will delete the songs from the ipod not the computer.

thanks rep added.:thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …281978
      2. Surprise the Miles136 summer burning caribou comp12
      3. What is there free to do in your town?37
      4. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1635

See more discussions