Groups

I-tunes help please

when i stick an album on it, it splits it all up if there are several artists featured in the song, so the album is all scattered about is there anyway to stop this and get it to just put all the album as one?

12 Comments

Banned

does that with me to,i think i-tunes is way to complicated for its own good,or maybe iam just dumb

I've got around it by taking out the featured artist name, might be an easier way but I've not worked out how yet!

you can sort itunes by "album". click on album at the top of the page.

or modify the album information and change the artist name (remove the featured artist) and put the featured artist in another box.

you can also elect what information to display in itunes, so can add "featured" artist and sort by that too.

Original Poster

traceyh09;7385524

you can sort itunes by "album". click on album at the top of the page.or … you can sort itunes by "album". click on album at the top of the page.or modify the album information and change the artist name (remove the featured artist) and put the featured artist in another box.you can also elect what information to display in itunes, so can add "featured" artist and sort by that too.

thats what ive been doing, its tedious though, stupid that theres not an easier way to do it

considering 90% of my music collection is hip hop and rap nearly every song features someone so it takes ages to sort it properly lol

Original Poster

dcx_badass;7386027

Nah, all you do is select all the songs, right click and choose get info … Nah, all you do is select all the songs, right click and choose get info then tick part of a compilation, and it works fine.

ahhhhhh, klkl cheers m8, repped

Lol :

Nice lool
    Micoo you know about todays itunes free gift yoooo?

Original Poster

Met-Cast;7386152

Nice loolMicoo you know about todays itunes free gift yoooo?

ye ye ive been getting them lol, never seen the movie is it any good?

micoo;7386231

ye ye ive been getting them lol, never seen the movie is it any good?

Heard its pretty good but for the special discount of 100% it doesn't matter :-D, I didn't bother with the robbie williams I was like...
    youtube.com/wat…04E

Original Poster

Met-Cast;7386402

Heard its pretty good but for the special discount of 100% it doesn't … Heard its pretty good but for the special discount of 100% it doesn't matter :-D, I didn't bother with the robbie williams I was like...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=im_5QdHp04E

i took it cos it was free :lol:

micoo;7386449

i took it cos it was free :lol:

I think the old phrase "you'll have to pay me to get that" wouldn't even suffice.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…2869
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would1223
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7181352
      4. Spotify Family Premium share719

See more discussions