...I used to like Littlewoods....

Supermod
Yes, I know that Littlewoods are hated on this site. You can grab some great deals...but this makes me so mad!!

This game...Big Beach Sports....you can get it most places for £9.99...and Littlewoods want to charge £47 for it! It makes me sick.

Plus they claim that it is in the sale and they have low stock!!

9 Comments

ok how about this... I ordered a remote controll heli from littlewoods for chirtsmas.. parcel arrived on friday with the recipt for the helicopter, but what was in it...? a cream ladies jumper!! Id love to know how they mixed upa heli with a jumper.. called them up and they are now out of stock of the helicopter and i cant get my money back for 14 working days...

shocking service!!

How About Asda Selling 4gb Hcsd Cards For £39.99
SAME ONE HERE
scan.co.uk/Pro…rst

chrisharry12345;3853359

ok how about this... I ordered a remote controll heli from littlewoods … ok how about this... I ordered a remote controll heli from littlewoods for chirtsmas.. parcel arrived on friday with the recipt for the helicopter, but what was in it...? a cream ladies jumper!! Id love to know how they mixed upa heli with a jumper.. called them up and they are now out of stock of the helicopter and i cant get my money back for 14 working days...shocking service!!

did the jumper not fit?

Just seen Wii and Wii fit bundle £269 ??? Hum, 179 + 69 = ...269 am I missing something ??

acecatcher3;3853367

did the jumper not fit?

miles too big!!

chrisharry12345;3853385

miles too big!!

haha...i thought so!

Original Poster Supermod

chrisharry12345;3853359

ok how about this... I ordered a remote controll heli from littlewoods … ok how about this... I ordered a remote controll heli from littlewoods for chirtsmas.. parcel arrived on friday with the recipt for the helicopter, but what was in it...? a cream ladies jumper!! Id love to know how they mixed upa heli with a jumper.. called them up and they are now out of stock of the helicopter and i cant get my money back for 14 working days...shocking service!!

I havent got my mum anything for Christmas..can you post me the jumper...she can have it for next year....

"Low stock selling fast"

My a**e!

lol
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …152367
    2. Any PS4 News Here29213641
    3. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1743
    4. Your dream gaming set up?1121

See more discussions