Groups
    EXPIRED

I walk past this women like 4x a week....

about 4x a week I go somewhere at the same time, and I always walk past this women. (she aint hot otherwise I would of hit it). its been like 3 months now we just walk past each other and nothing has been done.

Its starting to get awkward now and I begin to think about walking past her when im walking on that road, I'm assuming she thinks the same, should I just give her the nod and smile, or do what im currently doing and look away or change the track on my dat dere ipod.

brb.

If this thread gets spammed, you will be suspended.

^^^^^^^
    Guess what BG1 - ur my no.1 member
    - gari189

BG1 loving your work
    - starsparkle2311

expire me spam me
    - kapows

Gerbil no.1 poster.
    - vibeone

74 Comments

Have you thought about signing on at a different Job Centre?

(sorry, couldn't resist)

just nod and smile, nowt to it

strange lad, do you pass her on the way to your school?
    is it your teaching assistant?

Xb0xGuru;5758884

Have you thought about signing on at a different Job Centre?(sorry, … Have you thought about signing on at a different Job Centre?(sorry, couldn't resist)

:thumbsup:

Banned

it cant be awkward if shes dead. jus saying

you should shop and talk about the weather,

Are you sure its the same women?

How hot is she on the scale of 1-10 10 being hot,

Beacuse you muct be thinking for her for some reason or the other,

tr2k8;5758914

i lol'd

Down here we say "aite" and keep walkin lol

Unless it was someone nice and then I'd have to find an excuse to drop summin

I don't get it, I pass lots of people I've seen multiple times before, no need for me to say hello or nod.

I see the same people on the school run and on the same time bus, I think we just look at each other and think 'god not her again' lol

Original Poster

lfc_engravedonheart;5758889

just nod and smile, nowt to it

good thinking but then what if she dont do it back, and then it becomes a whole thing were I have to do it x4 a week.

too much stress brah

wickedteen;5758896

strange lad, do you pass her on the way to your school?is it your … strange lad, do you pass her on the way to your school?is it your teaching assistant?

no

Just keep your head down, you don't want to get blanked.

shop window mannequins arent real women!:thumbsup:

Original Poster

choclatepup;5758915

you should shop and talk about the weather, Are you sure its the same … you should shop and talk about the weather, Are you sure its the same women?How hot is she on the scale of 1-10 10 being hot,Beacuse you muct be thinking for her for some reason or the other,

lol last thing I want to do is chew the fat with someone I dont care/want to do.
    tr2k8;5758914

hmmm
    PraxxtorCruel;5758925

I don't get it, I pass lots of people I've seen multiple times before, no … I don't get it, I pass lots of people I've seen multiple times before, no need for me to say hello or nod.

3months straight?
    4lyons09;5758930

I see the same people on the school run and on the same time bus, I think … I see the same people on the school run and on the same time bus, I think we just look at each other and think 'god not her again' lol

yeah thats school there, im talking about real life.
    starsparkle2311;5758932

Just say hello, that may put her off and then she'll change her … Just say hello, that may put her off and then she'll change her route:thumbsup:

negged/reported
    Abvance;5758941

Just keep your head down, you don't want to get blanked.

true stories

stop walking your blow up doll

Real life what do you mean??

black gerbil1;5758935

good thinking but then what if she dont do it back, and then it becomes a … good thinking but then what if she dont do it back, and then it becomes a whole thing were I have to do it x4 a week.too much stress brahno

was watching dog the bounty hunter and they say "brah" to him in hawaii, shoulnt it be his misses who needs the brah?

anyway, bout the woman, follow her and start stalking her,she will soon walk a different route...only messin bout the stalking bit.

Original Poster

4lyons09;5759015

Real life what do you mean??

a bag dont hit back brah

brb 15mins

Didn't she miss this 4x weekly aquaintance when you were recently away filming in Hawaii or wherever??

black gerbil1;5758935

good thinking but then what if she dont do it back, and then it becomes a … good thinking but then what if she dont do it back, and then it becomes a whole thing were I have to do it x4 a week.too much stress brah]

she will do it back at some point, if she doesnt do it back the first time smile and nod the next time and she'll probs do it back

Hit it anyway, convenient at the very least I'd say.

ATB

Are you man enough for the rejection?

Didn't know HUKD was doubling as a teen angst problem site.

Chocadooby;5759111

It's not.

He's pre-pubescent. Mentally at least. :roll:

Banned

BG1 this thread makes you look bad, you should be ballin enough to know what to do...anyway my input

say this to her

"yo bitch what's happen"

"get on ur nees and start praying beatch cause i've got some sweet sauce for ya babie!"

she'll be yours forever I promise worked for me many times

lumoruk;5759187

BG1 this thread makes you look bad

Because in his other threads he looks so good?!? :roll:

I thought you was in Hawaii, filming Lost, so how have you been walking past the same woman for three months? :whistling:

If you are going to be a liar on the forum, at least be consistent! :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Thanks for un-spamming mods

karaokecolin;5759029

Didn't she miss this 4x weekly aquaintance when you were recently away … Didn't she miss this 4x weekly aquaintance when you were recently away filming in Hawaii or wherever??

yes
    Chocadooby;5759111

wat?

lumoruk;5759187

BG1 this thread makes you look bad, you should be ballin enough to know … BG1 this thread makes you look bad, you should be ballin enough to know what to do...anyway my inputsay this to her"yo bitch what's happen""get on ur nees and start praying beatch cause i've got some sweet sauce for ya babie!"she'll be yours forever I promise worked for me many times

i lol'd, im only 21, life changing situation this
    peodude;5759310

I thought you was in Hawaii, filming Lost, so how have you been walking … I thought you was in Hawaii, filming Lost, so how have you been walking past the same woman for three months? :whistling:If you are going to be a liar on the forum, at least be consistent! :thumbsup:

read first reply.

There must be something about her to make you notice her for 3 months, Just say "Morning" or whatever time of day it is to her if you dont get a reply then ignore her. Obviously you need to make eye contact to say hello to her, so would that be a problem.

Is she Fugly.

black gerbil1;5759662

Thanks for un-spamming mods :)yeswat?i lol'd, im only 21, life changing … Thanks for un-spamming mods :)yeswat?i lol'd, im only 21, life changing situation thisread first reply.

First reply below, FAIL.

You can't even lie well.......

black gerbil1;5758935

good thinking but then what if she dont do it back, and then it becomes a … good thinking but then what if she dont do it back, and then it becomes a whole thing were I have to do it x4 a week.too much stress brahno

Original Poster

thanks for un-spamming again mods for the second time

milewide;5759781

There must be something about her to make you notice her for 3 months, … There must be something about her to make you notice her for 3 months, Just say "Morning" or whatever time of day it is to her if you dont get a reply then ignore her. Obviously you need to make eye contact to say hello to her, so would that be a problem.

what if she gets scared brah, im hyoge

milewide;5759781

Is she Fugly.

the equivalent of what your avi looks like for a women, so about 4/10

Original Poster

grex9101;5759798

First reply below, FAIL.You can't even lie well.......

er no not really.

Banned

I know who this woman is ..... she is the lollipop lady who helps you cross the road
    http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/thumb_255/1207330096HsRKmG.jpg

Original Poster

^I lol'd

btw are you a real copper (serious)

Banned

black gerbil1;5760007

^I lol'dbtw are you a real copper (serious)

well what do you think :whistling: make your own mind up

dog_cop;5760014

well what do you think :whistling: make your own mind up

i could think of a good one for that! :whistling:

why dont you start by saying hello, then continue with the cack stories you tell us on here, im 100% sure you will NEVER bump into her again

problem solved

HTH

serious

Banned

Blueberry yumyum;5760044

i could think of a good one for that! :whistling:

well crack on say what you have to say I don't bite :w00t:

black gerbil1;5760007

^I lol'dbtw are you a real copper (serious)

Of course he is, saw him filming on set the other day with smithy and callum stone........

btw smithy =hot

dog_cop;5760064

well crack on say what you have to say I don't bite :w00t:

I do.....:thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1624
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2491
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767391
      4. Asda having major issues with deliveries today22

See more discussions