Groups

I wanna do a Criminology course through distance learning.

I'm looking around at the moment for a criminology course that i can do through distance learning. I would be looking to spend no more than about £1500 and would like a nationally recognised qualification at the end of it. I have looked at open university but was wondering whether anyone else had any experiences good or bad with other institutes. And mainly if anyone could recommend a course?? thanks.

11 Comments

I can teach you breaking and entering, taking a car with minimal damage, long fraud, card cloning and a fair few quick and easy hustles - let me know if you are interested, I learnt these in some of the countries top institutes, HMP's Glen Parva, Leicester, Stafford, Lincoln and Ranby in total I spent almost 5 years on "residential training courses" :whistling:

harlzter;3044930

I can teach you breaking and entering, taking a car with minimal damage, … I can teach you breaking and entering, taking a car with minimal damage, long fraud, card cloning and a fair few quick and easy hustles - let me know if you are interested, I learnt these in some of the countries top institutes, HMP's Glen Parva, Leicester, Stafford, Lincoln and Ranby in total I spent almost 5 years on "residential training courses" :whistling:

LMAO

Dont do it ! mcdexta .You end up losing all your friends , you'll start asking them things like ......"where were you on the night of ....." and " I need to take your fingerprints "and things like ..."anything you say will be taken down and used in ......" :-)

Hey, what area are you from?
    I attended a Diploma in Forensic Medical Sciences last year.

harlzter;3044930

I can teach you breaking and entering, taking a car with minimal damage, … I can teach you breaking and entering, taking a car with minimal damage, long fraud, card cloning and a fair few quick and easy hustles - let me know if you are interested, I learnt these in some of the countries top institutes, HMP's Glen Parva, Leicester, Stafford, Lincoln and Ranby in total I spent almost 5 years on "residential training courses" :whistling:

pm if you need a good solicitor. you should take up criminology as you are not very good at being a criminal. you keep getting caught!

Original Poster

clairethomson786;3046492

Hey, what area are you from?I attended a Diploma in Forensic Medical … Hey, what area are you from?I attended a Diploma in Forensic Medical Sciences last year.

i'm in south devon...

mcdexsta;3047264

i'm in south devon...

Bit far away then, I'm in Glasgow. And it's an evening class once a week. It's really interesting though, you don't even notice you are learning anything. :thumbsup:

Cx

so99;3046539

pm if you need a good solicitor. you should take up criminology as you … pm if you need a good solicitor. you should take up criminology as you are not very good at being a criminal. you keep getting caught!

Who says I wasnt a P.O. at the institutes?:p:p:p

Banned

harlzter;3050217

Who says I wasnt a P.O. at the institutes?:p:p:p

you were a post office? :-D

Oooo you worked in Lincoln Harlzter???

You could say that:p
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Does the app aznog still work?22