Groups
    EXPIRED

i wanna play battlefield but no online code please help!

If anyone has one they don't use please I would greatly appreciate it

Shared Via The HUKD App For Android.

8 Comments

what battlefield? I thought they had scrapped all the online pass' s, or is it an xbox live or psn code you need?

eternaldragonuk

what battlefield? I thought they had scrapped all the online pass' s, or … what battlefield? I thought they had scrapped all the online pass' s, or is it an xbox live or psn code you need?

Battlefield 3 ps3 online pass store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/!/en-gb/games/battlefield-3-online-pass/cid=EP0006-BLES01275_00-BF3ONLINEPASSP00

You've been a member for less than 24hrs and in that time, you've created x3 threads all asking for stuff... codes, Xbox Live...etc..

In the spirit of Xmas, why not give something back instead of just taking??

oO

Demonmeister

You've been a member for less than 24hrs and in that time, you've created … You've been a member for less than 24hrs and in that time, you've created x3 threads all asking for stuff... codes, Xbox Live...etc..In the spirit of Xmas, why not give something back instead of just taking??oO

I wonder if he sells gift cards on ebay

shakey1981

Battlefield 3 ps3 online pass … Battlefield 3 ps3 online pass https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-gb/games/battlefield-3-online-pass/cid=EP0006-BLES01275_00-BF3ONLINEPASSP00

Followed that link, its showing as free, originally there was a charge for online pass' s but thats been scrapped by almost all publishers.

Original Poster

actual online pass

Original Poster

I thought they scrapped it too thats why I bought the game

DO they not sell the pass if that's the case?

Just buy it if you've bought the game?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Biscuit addiction1848
      2. How to cancel Sky subscription79
      3. Rain effect window. The one from FRIENDS! Please help!55
      4. Oil for Oak Doors56

See more discussions