I want a decent PS3 game

As the title says I only have the following games:

COD 5 - Ok game, Excellent Multiplayer
GTA 4 - Awesome Game, Awesome Multiplayer
Assassin's Creed - Ok Game
oh and I had The Club for 1 day - Absolutely Rubbish Game

I want a game that is good single player and that I won't complete in 2 days I'm a GTA/Hitman fan...any suggestions people?

10 Comments

Gotta be Saints Row 2 :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Ah Ha Thanking you! Is the story mode nice and long then like gta long?

Xiwt;4073002

Ah Ha Thanking you! Is the story mode nice and long then like gta long?

Dunno about GTA long as I haven't got round to playing gta much as I have been rocking out in saints, plenty to do, totally crazy game, some of the stuff you can do.
Some hilarious uncle gary (gary busey)videos out there.
Trust falling lol

xbox360fanboy.com/200…ns/

uk.youtube.com/wat…DMw

Original Poster

right gonna pick it up tomorrow! Thanks, I was looking at the back of some games in the shops and I just thought... naaaaaaaaaaaah that is such a poor attempt to rob me of £30-40.

Original Poster

thanks for that link

Cod 4?

Original Poster

Hmmmm yes was thinking that but might just squeeze all the enjoyment out of COD 5 and wait for modern warfare 2 later this year.

Banned

littlebig Planet, AMAZING

Original Poster

Thanks for the suggestions guys, I bought Saints Row 2... I'm liking it...very different to GTA 4 which is good for me as I don't think it would be wise for the developers to have competed with GTA. The car physics is a little strange but its refreshing as its much faster to get around. So much to do in Saints Row 2! TY all.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Bearded chat1020
    2. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4691427
    3. One for the mathmaticians3150
    4. What would be HELL to you?3459

See more discussions