I want a new phone - can some one recommend?

Found 2nd Oct 2009
I have a N95, i really like this phone, but not sure what to get next. The N96 looks ok and the N97 i am unsure of with the qwerty keyboard. I also want a great deal, possibly sim free as i am in a sim contract with o2 at the moment. Can anyone recommend where i can buy a sim free unlocked N96/N97 at a great price or can anyone recommend some great alternatives on par with N95. x

11 Comments

Original Poster

are you having a laugh?

I had N95's and now have the N97. Go get it. You won't regret it. I know someone on here that may look to sell hers.

Original Poster

thanks, i am leaning towards the N97, they ve also got a N97 mini too. I just need one at a good price.

dcx_badass;6461229

You liked the N95 so basically even if you went for a 3310 it would be an … You liked the N95 so basically even if you went for a 3310 it would be an improvement, so just look for any phone from the last 5 years, should meet your needs.

+1, how about the HTC Hero. or the G2. whichever you may prefer to call it.

Gucci69;6462273

thanks, i am leaning towards the N97, they ve also got a N97 mini too. I … thanks, i am leaning towards the N97, they ve also got a N97 mini too. I just need one at a good price.

Don't see the point of the mini one if you don't like the QWERTY. May just as well get the 5800. I hardly ever use the QWERTY anyways.

N97's have issues with freezing on the nokia sign, touchscreen goes dead, and other problems alike

make the decision, read into reviews of phones that ur leaning towards

I have the pixon 12, great phone and the camera is amazing!

nokia n97 pretty cool phone love how it opens up and the qwerty keyboard is fab. +1 for n97 from me.

Original Poster

thanks guys

dcx_badass;6461229

You liked the N95 so basically even if you went for a 3310 it would be an … You liked the N95 so basically even if you went for a 3310 it would be an improvement, so just look for any phone from the last 5 years, should meet your needs.

You own an iPhone.

Anway, the new Nokia N900 looks extremely good.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Magazine competitions - Issue 45 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1515
    2. Quidco Snow me the money Competition821061
    3. Black Friday 201711
    4. Magazine competitions - Issue 46 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1313

See more discussions