Groups

I want a new TV built-in recordable media (hard drive or dvd) and built-in freeview

I want to buy a new TV which has built-in everthing as I don't want any additional stuff on the wall only the TV. So looking for a lcd tv with a recordable hard drive or recordable dvd with freeview also built-in or freeview plus.

Size can be anything 26" upwards, the closest I have found is JVC 32 inch LCD LT32DE9 Dual Tuner 160GB Hard drive tv

Any suggestions will consider all price ranges as not fussy about brand although for once I might treat myself

Your help is appreciated

4 Comments

Thats pretty cool, didn't know you could get them. Would be nice if it had an inbuilt dvd player too so as you say you could just have a tv on it's own.

You could always get a revo and stick it to the back of the tv.

Banned

jtx;8510062

You could always get a revo and stick it to the back of the tv.

while the tv is on the wall?

bykergrove;8510095

while the tv is on the wall?

Depending on which wall mount you use yes. I'd get one behind my wall mounted monitor easy enough.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial77
      2. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1327
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread415414088
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764334

See more discussions