Groups

I want a pandora bracelet!!!

Banned
    But they're so bloody expensive. I would buy a cheapy one off the 'bay as its the concept I like not the actual brand, but then you look a tight ar-se for not buying a proper one.

I have like £200 in Goldsmiths vouchers from Tesco Clubcard Deals but thet don't sell Pandora products.

I can't believe the charms are like £20 too, in a credit crunch are we made of cash?!

pah..just wanted to rant.

28 Comments

Banned

ok cool. i want a lamborghini

I wants never get....

Original Poster Banned

Train Driver;4831359

I wants never get....

its my thread, I can say I want if I like.

H_K;4831382

its my thread, I can say I want if I like.

That told me!!!

Banned

Train Driver;4831387

That told me!!!

lmao ... get back in your shell

Original Poster Banned

order...ORDER!!! This is MY thread! MINE MINE MINE!!!

DangerGod;4831414

lmao ... get back in your shell suit

I'm not a Scouser:)

what the hell is a pandoras bracelet?

Kitten13;4831487

what the hell is a pandoras bracelet?

A rip off..lol

Original Poster Banned

deb8z;4831496

A rip off..lol

yes a very expensive piece of kit.
    Basically a starter bracelet is £55 (Silver) and then you buy charms to mark certain events in your life a baby, new house etc. Or you can buy charm cos you want to and you like them and they thread onto the silver bracelet.

After you've forked out £55 on the bracelet the charms are £20 each.

sod that HK...get something worthwhile...like SS said...diamonds!

Original Poster Banned

magicbeans;4831549

sod that HK...get something worthwhile...like SS said...diamonds!

Heehee, I would, but the diamonds in Goldsmiths for £200 are a bit pants, I may as well use my jewellery vouchers if I have 'em!

so basicaly it is an over priced charm bracelet?

Kitten13;4831598

so basicaly it is an over priced charm bracelet?

defo sounds like it....ur not gonna get much prestige from it.... unless u just like it....but then u gotta get a bit of bling u can show off....or maybe thats just me?!

I got one of these ]http//ww…by= the bracelet is £14 and charms start from £7,genuine gem charms start from £8 too.You can get a necklace too.:thumbsup:

I just googled them, they look cheap and nasty.

Give me silver and emeralds any day

http://www.townsvillebulletin.com.au/images/uploadedfiles/editorial/pictures/2008/07/03/pandora.JPG

nah not 200quid worth

magicbeans;4831701

nah not 200quid worth

hmmmm chavtastic

Original Poster Banned

haha as if you'd wear 4 fully charmed?!? I agree, thats a chav right there.

yeah, not fully charmed would look so much better, you would look like a cheapskate chav, lol

Original Poster Banned

muckypup;4831654

I got one of these … I got one of these ]http://www.colouredrocks.com/jewellery/range-ve/kama-charms//page-1/?orderby= the bracelet is £14 and charms start from £7,genuine gem charms start from £8 too.You can get a necklace too.:thumbsup:

ooh lovely, thanks for the info! xx rep!

Original Poster Banned

Kitten13;4831755

yeah, not fully charmed would look so much better, you would look like a … yeah, not fully charmed would look so much better, you would look like a cheapskate chav, lol

well each to their own...

They are soooo common (meaning lots of people have them). Do you not fancy something a bit different?

Original Poster Banned

LJM;4831776

They are soooo common (meaning lots of people have them). Do you not … They are soooo common (meaning lots of people have them). Do you not fancy something a bit different?

Believe it or not I hadn't seen one before, At uni everyone's covered in primark poop, and at home in a quiet town I haven't seen anyone wearing one...well they might be but I haven't been checking their wrists closely enough! lol.

Like I said, its the concept I like, not the brand or style in particular. Its the idea of being able to have something I can build on and have others know what they can buy me at b'days and christmas etc to make me smile.

I'm a sentimental old sod, so it just appeals that the charms could hold significance and memories.

H_K;4832259

Believe it or not I hadn't seen one before, At uni everyone's covered in … Believe it or not I hadn't seen one before, At uni everyone's covered in primark poop, and at home in a quiet town I haven't seen anyone wearing one...well they might be but I haven't been checking their wrists closely enough! lol.Like I said, its the concept I like, not the brand or style in particular. Its the idea of being able to have something I can build on and have others know what they can buy me at b'days and christmas etc to make me smile.I'm a sentimental old sod, so it just appeals that the charms could hold significance and memories.

Jewellery is a personal thing,what one likes another may detest but it is what you enjoy wearing that is important.:)

I have quite a lot of items,rings,pendants,necklaces, earrings....very different styles,some delicate.some statement pieces,it depends on what I fancy wearing on the day.

I am not a fan of sapphire but would never criticise a person choosing to wear one,it is a lovely stone,just not for me.

You go for what you like hk......bugga what anyone else thinks!!

try warren james or hpjs if u have one near u they are very cheap for the charms and the bracelets

Original Poster Banned

vicknanth;4833011

try warren james or hpjs if u have one near u they are very cheap for the … try warren james or hpjs if u have one near u they are very cheap for the charms and the bracelets

Ooh thankyou, good tip, will check them out! rep added!

Original Poster Banned

muckypup;4832322

Jewellery is a personal thing,what one likes another may detest but it is … Jewellery is a personal thing,what one likes another may detest but it is what you enjoy wearing that is important.:)I have quite a lot of items,rings,pendants,necklaces, earrings....very different styles,some delicate.some statement pieces,it depends on what I fancy wearing on the day.I am not a fan of sapphire but would never criticise a person choosing to wear one,it is a lovely stone,just not for me.You go for what you like hk......bugga what anyone else thinks!!

My sentiments exactly! finally someone on the same wavelength! rep!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …281973
      2. Surprise the Miles136 summer burning caribou comp12
      3. What is there free to do in your town?37
      4. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1635

See more discussions