I want a pandora bracelet!!!

Banned 28
Found 4th Apr 2009
But they're so bloody expensive. I would buy a cheapy one off the 'bay as its the concept I like not the actual brand, but then you look a tight ar-se for not buying a proper one.

I have like £200 in Goldsmiths vouchers from Tesco Clubcard Deals but thet don't sell Pandora products.

I can't believe the charms are like £20 too, in a credit crunch are we made of cash?!

pah..just wanted to rant.

28 Comments

Banned

ok cool. i want a lamborghini

I wants never get....

Original Poster Banned

Train Driver;4831359

I wants never get....

its my thread, I can say I want if I like.

H_K;4831382

its my thread, I can say I want if I like.

That told me!!!

Banned

Train Driver;4831387

That told me!!!

lmao ... get back in your shell

Original Poster Banned

order...ORDER!!! This is MY thread! MINE MINE MINE!!!

DangerGod;4831414

lmao ... get back in your shell suit

I'm not a Scouser:)

what the hell is a pandoras bracelet?

Kitten13;4831487

what the hell is a pandoras bracelet?

A rip off..lol

Original Poster Banned

deb8z;4831496

A rip off..lol

yes a very expensive piece of kit.
Basically a starter bracelet is £55 (Silver) and then you buy charms to mark certain events in your life a baby, new house etc. Or you can buy charm cos you want to and you like them and they thread onto the silver bracelet.

After you've forked out £55 on the bracelet the charms are £20 each.

sod that HK...get something worthwhile...like SS said...diamonds!

Original Poster Banned

magicbeans;4831549

sod that HK...get something worthwhile...like SS said...diamonds!

Heehee, I would, but the diamonds in Goldsmiths for £200 are a bit pants, I may as well use my jewellery vouchers if I have 'em!

so basicaly it is an over priced charm bracelet?

Kitten13;4831598

so basicaly it is an over priced charm bracelet?

defo sounds like it....ur not gonna get much prestige from it.... unless u just like it....but then u gotta get a bit of bling u can show off....or maybe thats just me?!

I got one of these ]http//ww…by= the bracelet is £14 and charms start from £7,genuine gem charms start from £8 too.You can get a necklace too.:thumbsup:

I just googled them, they look cheap and nasty.

Give me silver and emeralds any day

http://www.townsvillebulletin.com.au/images/uploadedfiles/editorial/pictures/2008/07/03/pandora.JPG

nah not 200quid worth

magicbeans;4831701

nah not 200quid worth

hmmmm chavtastic

Original Poster Banned

haha as if you'd wear 4 fully charmed?!? I agree, thats a chav right there.

yeah, not fully charmed would look so much better, you would look like a cheapskate chav, lol

Original Poster Banned

muckypup;4831654

I got one of these … I got one of these ]http://www.colouredrocks.com/jewellery/range-ve/kama-charms//page-1/?orderby= the bracelet is £14 and charms start from £7,genuine gem charms start from £8 too.You can get a necklace too.:thumbsup:

ooh lovely, thanks for the info! xx rep!

Original Poster Banned

Kitten13;4831755

yeah, not fully charmed would look so much better, you would look like a … yeah, not fully charmed would look so much better, you would look like a cheapskate chav, lol

well each to their own...

They are soooo common (meaning lots of people have them). Do you not fancy something a bit different?

Original Poster Banned

LJM;4831776

They are soooo common (meaning lots of people have them). Do you not … They are soooo common (meaning lots of people have them). Do you not fancy something a bit different?

Believe it or not I hadn't seen one before, At uni everyone's covered in primark poop, and at home in a quiet town I haven't seen anyone wearing one...well they might be but I haven't been checking their wrists closely enough! lol.

Like I said, its the concept I like, not the brand or style in particular. Its the idea of being able to have something I can build on and have others know what they can buy me at b'days and christmas etc to make me smile.

I'm a sentimental old sod, so it just appeals that the charms could hold significance and memories.

H_K;4832259

Believe it or not I hadn't seen one before, At uni everyone's covered in … Believe it or not I hadn't seen one before, At uni everyone's covered in primark poop, and at home in a quiet town I haven't seen anyone wearing one...well they might be but I haven't been checking their wrists closely enough! lol.Like I said, its the concept I like, not the brand or style in particular. Its the idea of being able to have something I can build on and have others know what they can buy me at b'days and christmas etc to make me smile.I'm a sentimental old sod, so it just appeals that the charms could hold significance and memories.

Jewellery is a personal thing,what one likes another may detest but it is what you enjoy wearing that is important.:)

I have quite a lot of items,rings,pendants,necklaces, earrings....very different styles,some delicate.some statement pieces,it depends on what I fancy wearing on the day.

I am not a fan of sapphire but would never criticise a person choosing to wear one,it is a lovely stone,just not for me.

You go for what you like hk......bugga what anyone else thinks!!

try warren james or hpjs if u have one near u they are very cheap for the charms and the bracelets

Original Poster Banned

vicknanth;4833011

try warren james or hpjs if u have one near u they are very cheap for the … try warren james or hpjs if u have one near u they are very cheap for the charms and the bracelets

Ooh thankyou, good tip, will check them out! rep added!

Original Poster Banned

muckypup;4832322

Jewellery is a personal thing,what one likes another may detest but it is … Jewellery is a personal thing,what one likes another may detest but it is what you enjoy wearing that is important.:)I have quite a lot of items,rings,pendants,necklaces, earrings....very different styles,some delicate.some statement pieces,it depends on what I fancy wearing on the day.I am not a fan of sapphire but would never criticise a person choosing to wear one,it is a lovely stone,just not for me.You go for what you like hk......bugga what anyone else thinks!!

My sentiments exactly! finally someone on the same wavelength! rep!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Virgin broadband/phone710
    2. Compensation from an 02 refresh default11
    3. Best current IPHONE 8 monthly contract for heavy data usage?11
    4. Laptop for <£200 - Chinese laptop or black friday deal?46

See more discussions