Expired

I want a wav recorder

4 replies
Found 26th Feb 2007
Hello

I record concerts that I attend, and I'm looking for a wav recorder.

My ideal model would be the Edirol R-09

edirol.net/pro…09/edirol.net/pro…09/

Does anyone know the cheapest place to buy this, or know of a cheaper but effective alternative?

Cheers.

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
5 Comments

its a little expensive but ...... ]try this

I use Hi-MD Sony. I recorded lots of live events and quality is excellent. Have you thought about that?

it also records in pcm

£204.99 from Amazon

]http//ww…new

Original Poster

bkpetr

I use Hi-MD Sony. I recorded lots of live events and quality is … I use Hi-MD Sony. I recorded lots of live events and quality is excellent. Have you thought about that?it also records in pcm£204.99 from Amazon]http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-listing/B000FSH3U2/ref=olp_tab_new/203-9812328-6560751?ie=UTF8&seller=&condition=new

Yep. I currently use MD, but that is very dependent on the quality of one's mics and/or battery box -- and my mics are crap.

The reason I'm looking to buy a good wav recorder is that I have had so many disappointing results from my MD/battery box/t-mic set-up.

What attracts me to the edirol is that there are no wires, no moving parts, and the built-in mics are meant to be brilliant.

I've heard some edirol recordings and they are amazing.

Bang in a 2GB card, and you can also record in top quality for ages.

I know what you mean - it took me 5 attempts to buy the right microphones, I got it from Canadian guy on ebay - fantastic quality with pre-amp (if I want to record via line-in) it cost around £80 icl import tax and silly Royal Mail fee..
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery2689
    2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!564112
    3. EA shuts down Visceral Games.610
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769272

See more discussions