Groups
    EXPIRED

i want a wii :)

Hello can anyone help me? I want to buy a wii but it has to be from argos as I have argos vouchers...been reading the deals and the special offers but i just dont know what to pick. I have £300 of vouchers...

Help will be repped x x x :-D

12 Comments

If you get a Wii, get Wii Play as well as it comes with an additional controller and a game. Also worth getting another nunchuck so you can play 2 player games. Mario Kart is a good game.

mod

I would get this argos.co.uk/sta…htm £239.99 which if you buy you get a Free Wii Sports Resort with Motion Controller(900/6641) (remember to add to your basket)
    Then with the £70 left go and buy some games (Get Wii Play as it comes with an extra handset - which you will need)

EDIT: Shame its only Argos, cos they are sooooooo not the cheapest for Wii consoles and games etc - Amazon are about the best overall and Shop To Net are really good also

Or if you don't want wii fit you can mix and match some games to the £300 mark.

Who's the wii for (age)?

Original Poster

thanks guys :thumbsup: the wii is for all of us lol 3 yr old to 35

well surly if you want a wii and it needs to be from argos then go buy one from argos £300 should get a wii and a whole load of stuff try looking on argos website rather then post on here :?:?:?:?:?

massmail666;6863352

plus i heard the argos voucher thing is back, £5 for £50 and £10 for £100 … plus i heard the argos voucher thing is back, £5 for £50 and £10 for £100 if i remember correctly.

It is.

Original Poster

Big T 721;6863340

well surly if you want a wii and it needs to be from argos then go buy … well surly if you want a wii and it needs to be from argos then go buy one from argos £300 should get a wii and a whole load of stuff try looking on argos website rather then post on here :?:?:?:?:?

I wasnt sure which one to get as in package and offers so i asked the helpful people on here! look on argos website u say? doh i hadnt thought of that :roll:

Original Poster

andywedge;6863220

I would get this … I would get this http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/9006847/Trail/searchtext%3EWII.htm £239.99 which if you buy you get a Free Wii Sports Resort with Motion Controller(900/6641) (remember to add to your basket) Then with the £70 left go and buy some games (Get Wii Play as it comes with an extra handset - which you will need)EDIT: Shame its only Argos, cos they are sooooooo not the cheapest for Wii consoles and games etc - Amazon are about the best overall and Shop To Net are really good also

thanks I think I will get that... I wanted a fit board anyway plus its not all bad as i got the 300 vouchers for 270 and il get a 10 voucher back :-D

ceira*freya;6863364

I wasnt sure which one to get as in package and offers so i asked the … I wasnt sure which one to get as in package and offers so i asked the helpful people on here! look on argos website u say? doh i hadnt thought of that :roll:

ok just to me it makes sence to take a look and see which deal would suit you because if i said theres a great deal with loads nasty gorey games its going to be no good to you but i just pulled up the page which should show the combo deals so take a look argos.co.uk/web…WII

Original Poster

Big T 721;6863409

ok just to me it makes sence to take a look and see which deal would suit … ok just to me it makes sence to take a look and see which deal would suit you because if i said theres a great deal with loads nasty gorey games its going to be no good to you but i just pulled up the page which should show the combo deals so take a look http://www.argos.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Search?pp=20&s=Price:+High+-+Low&storeId=10001&catalogId=1500001801&langId=-1&q=WII:)

yeah i did look lol and i confused myself to death thats why i asked for help on here ;-)

The following gets you a console with 2 full controllers (with Motion Plus and nunchuk), plus a charging station.
    Also get 3 games: Wii Play, Wii Sports, Wii Sports Resort which have quite a few fun minigames - including Golf, Bowling, Table Tennis and me and my brother really liked the Tanks game on Wii Play.
    £40 left for other games (may I just mention the possibility of Mario Kart,:lol:). Wii Fit is quite expensive at Argos - £60 at Amazon. Depends how you want to spend the rest of your vouchers.

http://pwimage.org/images/urtz918jry4rl1p57nx.png

Original Poster

MrBrightside1987;6864322

The following gets you a console with 2 full controllers (with Motion … The following gets you a console with 2 full controllers (with Motion Plus and nunchuk), plus a charging station.Also get 3 games: Wii Play, Wii Sports, Wii Sports Resort which have quite a few fun minigames - including Golf, Bowling, Table Tennis and me and my brother really liked the Tanks game on Wii Play.£40 left for other games (may I just mention the possibility of Mario Kart,:lol:). Wii Fit is quite expensive at Argos - £60 at Amazon. Depends how you want to spend the rest of your vouchers.

very much appricaited
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7271383
      2. Help Feed a Homeless Animal for Free1608651
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047187
      4. I have 2 spare netflix slots and a spotify share.918

See more discussions