Groups

i want broadband and a tv package!!!!!!!!!!

Banned
    just moved into our new house and we are fed up of using this horrendous dongle for our internet!!!

we want broadband so we can use it with both our laptops and they will be used for downloading a fair bit and general browsing of the internet.

we dont really want too many channels but are bored with just 1, 2, 3 and 4 so would a hd freeview box be best? i saw a hd satellite box in b&q for £75 - good deal?

thanks for your help

regards
    simon

4 Comments

o2 broadband all the way.

Find out how far you are from your telephone exchange for starters, that'll probably help to determine your best broadband option. You may as well shell out for a Freeview PVR, so you can pause/rewind/record live TV. It'll cost more than £75 but will be worth it in the long run. £200 will (probably) get you one, which is still less than a year of Sky would cost you.

Check broadband options here:

samknows.com/bro…ker

and here:

broadbandchecker.co.uk

EDIT: But yes, as gary_rip says- o2 Broadband is the best, to be quite honest.

Edited by: "cookiemonster83" 10th Aug 2010

Banned

maybe go for a bundle from virgin if you are in a cable area

£30 a month for tv, 10mb broadband and phone line

allyours.virginmedia.com/htm…tml

You can also get the first 2 months free, and £65 cashback from topcashback, so only about £240 a year, which breaks down to £20 a month

Banned

duplicate post
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767129
      2. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1831
      3. In-store receipt cashback - Shopitize, TopCashBack's 'Groceries', Quidco's …2599
      4. TechInTheBasket?69

See more discussions