Expired

I want over the top chinese decorations anybody know where I can get some???? please

Found 2nd Nov 2008
I want to do a party and decorate the room in chinese type stuff like at carnivals, big paper dragons and that kind of stuff, any ideas where I can get some cheaply??? bit of a tall order I know but would appreciate any help. Ta loads

8 Comments

dunno where you live but most big cities have chinatowns with chinese supermarkets etc

like newcastle for instance

Original Poster

Oh thanks for that do they do them there?? I think there is a large one at croydon

check ebay you can get the lanterns and stuff from 1.50

some cheap ones on ebay - item 220302590719

Original Poster

Thanks you peeps I knew you wouldn't fail me.

Admin

Moved to deal requests

Get yourself down to china town in ~ leicester square (london).

So much stuff, you can do ALL your chinese decorations in one go. The one you mention in croydon is very expensive!! and not much choice, esecially if you want "over to top" decorations.

Original Poster

jcaho7;3354652

Get yourself down to china town in ~ leicester square (london). So much … Get yourself down to china town in ~ leicester square (london). So much stuff, you can do ALL your chinese decorations in one go. The one you mention in croydon is very expensive!! and not much choice, esecially if you want "over to top" decorations.

Oh that sounds just what I want thank you sooooo much :-D:-D:-D
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…47104
    2. What do you see?2836
    3. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604807
    4. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322860

See more discussions