Groups
    EXPIRED

I want Sony Ericcson W850 or W810 or K... (free after contract)

Hi all,

I am looking for Sony Ericsson Phone (walkman). Sort of tired of carrying a phone and player in the same time (carrying PalmOne which i am not using much other than music most of the time).

I think the W series is better as walkman, i also saw the earphone the come with it is nicer (goes into the ears) although i wish i can use my own.

So please let me know if there are dreals (free after cash back) for W850 and if not then W810 (if people have experience in both I would appreciate their comments).

I saw 2 deals for W810 from T-mobile and Vodaphone, I am kind of a Vodaphone hater but I still keep an open mind, any feed back about these network services?

Thank you in advance

4 Comments

Pervert Ghost

I think the W series is better as walkman, i also saw the earphone the … I think the W series is better as walkman, i also saw the earphone the come with it is nicer (goes into the ears) although i wish i can use my own.

You can use your own headphones with the w810i and w850i, just have to use the supplied cable, there's a 3.5 mm jack on the end of it.

W810i on 12 months FREE (12month cntract) + £35 Quidco profit

]http//ww…10i

Very reliable cashback too

Original Poster

BuffMan

You can use your own headphones with the w810i and w850i, just have to … You can use your own headphones with the w810i and w850i, just have to use the supplied cable, there's a 3.5 mm jack on the end of it.

That's great news :).

Original Poster

edi

W810i on 12 months FREE (12month cntract) + £35 Quidco … W810i on 12 months FREE (12month cntract) + £35 Quidco profit]http://www.hotukdeals.com/forums/showthread.php?t=53104&highlight=w810iVery reliable cashback too

Hi Edi, I saw this deal and I read the good feedback about the cash back, but i am not a big fan of Vodaphone and I kind of hate them. There is a similar deal but with ]t-mobile via mobileoutlet, what do you think about it?

I still want to keep an open mind about vodaphone and maybe I am just hating them for the wrong reason. Feed back is appreciated
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Battery drain on iOS 111324
      2. Samsung s8 trade in22
      3. Tumble Dryer request45
      4. Anyone got experience with an instant water heater for a shower?33

See more discussions