Groups

I WANT TO BUY A DUMMY!!! Well a Life Size manaquine For a mate...

Honest its for a buddy.. He Has a Star wars Outfit and wants to put it on display...

thing is on Ebay they are selling for £100 +....

Didn't really wanna spend anywhere near that much...

Anyone know someone that knows someone or.. can point me in the right direction?

thanks for reading and i look forward to hearing from someone!

15 Comments

Ann Winters ?? :giggle:

ask on freecycle, you never know your luck

You could always approach a shop.. preferably a shop that sells clothes and is closing down. I got some fixtures from a shop once, and they were only too happy to give them to me.

yellowsticker;1932858

You could always approach a shop.. preferably a shop that sells clothes … You could always approach a shop.. preferably a shop that sells clothes and is closing down. I got some fixtures from a shop once, and they were only too happy to give them to me.

I saw a solitary manaquine in a closed down clothes shop the other day, the shop was "Select" which I think have just gone into receivership.:thumbsup:

Original Poster

Thank you all so far.. tryin a search for "select" Shop.. Where abouts was that by the way?

and freecycle.. giving that a look..

and Ann Winters ? thats next on my list " NOPE Can't find anything relating to Ann Winters :o( can u go into a little more detail please

Superted;1932951

and Ann Winters ? thats next on my list " NOPE Can't find anything … and Ann Winters ? thats next on my list " NOPE Can't find anything relating to Ann Winters :o( can u go into a little more detail please

everyone close your eyes, and I will send you the link ;-) lol

Isn't JJB sports in trouble at the moment?>? just a thought.

Superted;1932951

Thank you all so far.. tryin a search for "select" Shop.. Where abouts … Thank you all so far.. tryin a search for "select" Shop.. Where abouts was that by the way?and freecycle.. giving that a look..and Ann Winters ? thats next on my list " NOPE Can't find anything relating to Ann Winters :o( can u go into a little more detail please

The one I saw was in Runcorn, Cheshire

Original Poster

DUHHH.,

What am I like.. have not had enough sleep.. :o((

Cheers.. and ....
    I promise to get more sleep lol

Superted;1932995

DUHHH.,What am I like.. have not had enough sleep.. :o((Cheers.. and .... … DUHHH.,What am I like.. have not had enough sleep.. :o((Cheers.. and .... I promise to get more sleep lol

Bless!

Banned

Morgan are closing down everywhere apparetly. I was in Trafford Centre last week with missus and they were selling EVERYTHING! They were knocking the dummies out for £15 or 2 for £25

Not replied to anything before, so hopefully I'm doing in right. Went into Hobbycraft in Leeds last week and they had a papermache manaquine, not sure on the price, but other papermache products were cheap.

my mrs has one from her hen night!!!!!his name is roger and he is hung like a horse!!!!

Original Poster

Thanks guys will start tryin to find if any of those stores are closing down in Northampton...

as Roger... Lucky.. Boy...

:o)

Thnks Yellosticker looking into that one...

:o)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Going in style uv code give away22
      2. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 891515
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?24110
      4. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4661377

See more discussions