Expired

I want to buy a Nokia lumia mobile phone but ......

9 replies
Found 17th Dec 2014
Which is the best model? I've currently got a blackberry so I don't know which is the best Nokia etc

9 Comments

Carphone warehouse were doing an upgrade for £15 for the nokia 530. Not the best phone, but amazing for that price. If you have money to throw, get a nokia with a carl zeiss camera. I think all nokias are windows phones, so be prepared to go without some stuff the iphone and android doesnt.

I would say the 1020

Go for the £60 Lumia 635 deal. Nice big screen, all the benefits of Lumia apps. Marvellous little phone. I think the deal is for an EE phone, dunno what sim you use.

Or, as stated, the 1020 if you have around £160 in your pocket.

Well done for not being an Android slave or an iSheep. The app situation ALWAYS gets brought up, for a lot of users it just isn't an issue.....

10xx and 9xx feel too big for me. Had a play with the 735 last night which is the newer one and its pretty tasty. Good deals on O2 at the minute I think

scrumpypaul

Go for the £60 Lumia 635 deal. Nice big screen, all the benefits of Lumia … Go for the £60 Lumia 635 deal. Nice big screen, all the benefits of Lumia apps. Marvellous little phone. I think the deal is for an EE phone, dunno what sim you use. Or, as stated, the 1020 if you have around £160 in your pocket.Well done for not being an Android slave or an iSheep. The app situation ALWAYS gets brought up, for a lot of users it just isn't an issue.....

£160 I paid nearly double that for my 1020.

scrumpypaul

Go for the £60 Lumia 635 deal. Nice big screen, all the benefits of Lumia … Go for the £60 Lumia 635 deal. Nice big screen, all the benefits of Lumia apps. Marvellous little phone. I think the deal is for an EE phone, dunno what sim you use. Or, as stated, the 1020 if you have around £160 in your pocket.Well done for not being an Android slave or an iSheep. The app situation ALWAYS gets brought up, for a lot of users it just isn't an issue.....

Here here! iPhone & Android are computers with phone features. These are phones with computer features.

I've found here comparison of Nokia Lumia 620 and 1020 gsmchoice.com/en/…/0/

craigl

£160 I paid nearly double that for my 1020.

Most ebay sellers are selling them for £160ish in mint condition...

I wouldn't swap my 1320 for Anything, love the screen size, superfast and lonnnnnnnnnnnnnng battery life and it's great to have all my kindle books on too!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247671
    2. Netflix - UHD - £3/m33
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769609
    4. #KoemanIn, Thank You Koeman for trying to get Everton relegated!1115

See more discussions