Expired

I want to go to disney in 2011 - any deals around or best place to book with?

Found 2nd Jan 2009
looking to go to disneyworld in summer 2011 - anyone who has been , who did you book with? where can i book with deposit and pay it up?

thanks for any advice

11 Comments

Have you looked at ]virginholidays.co.uk they are a good company imo, may not always be cheapest. But with them you pay deposit and then you can set direct debit up to take a set amount every month until it needs to eb paid in full, which is quite a convienient way to help you budget and pay for it a bit better. I think they are booking until 2011 at the moment as well.

They are booking up until end of April 2011 at the minute. You might want to wait a bit to book though as sometimes not all the best offers are available that far out, so you may end up paying slightly more but booking in advance is likely to ensure you get the accommodation you want.

You could also try ]firstchoice.co.uk they have some good deals to Florida I think.

this might be of some help ]http//ww…uk/

i'm off there monday morning, we booked with thomson, same hotel with virgin was nearly twice the price

richp;7403493

this might be of some help http://www.thedibb.co.uk/

Rep left for you as this will come in handy for me too :-D

Original Poster

thank you all , its appreciated. i just dont know where to start lol

Original Poster

wolf359;7403500

i'm off there monday morning, we booked with thomson, same hotel with … i'm off there monday morning, we booked with thomson, same hotel with virgin was nearly twice the price

if im not being too nosey :oops: what was the approx price? and for how many? thanks x

we paid £525 each for the flight,transfers and hotel based on 2 sharing our friends paid £534 each for the same (different travel agent) and virgin wanted £930 each for the same hotel

wolf359;7409798

we paid £525 each for the flight,transfers and hotel based on 2 sharing … we paid £525 each for the flight,transfers and hotel based on 2 sharing our friends paid £534 each for the same (different travel agent) and virgin wanted £930 each for the same hotel

Is that for 1 week or 2 and which resort are you going to, just wondering as am thinking of maybe going for my 30th in June - know it will be more but wondering if the resort you are going to will be cheaper.

thats for 2 weeks on international drive (the quality inn plaza) its a motel (as most are in that area)

wolf359;7413671

thats for 2 weeks on international drive (the quality inn plaza) its a … thats for 2 weeks on international drive (the quality inn plaza) its a motel (as most are in that area)

Wow that's a fab deal...don't think I will get anywhere close to that for my birthday in June. best I have seen so far is about £800 each!!!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769247
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247571
    3. Misco about to go into administration910
    4. EA shuts down Visceral Games.34

See more discussions