I want to know how much to sell my swinging cradle and moses basket for ?

Banned 11 replies
Found 15th Jun 2009
ok i have a lumpy cream and lilac moses basket in great condition , its 5 months old and also one of those swinging cradles with the lace set to match it , there both in good condition but instead of it cluttering my house i wanna get rid of them if anyone can let me now how much to sell them for that would be greately appreciated

if any interest gets shown in these items i will ask this thread be moved and i would put up pics if needed im fron the glasgow area

11 Comments

Banned

no idea on price, just remember to get this locked up and wait the 7 days before relisting, sorry if you alreay knew this

It all depends on the make of it etc. etc.

Original Poster Banned

:thumbsup:

sassie;5496268

no idea on price, just remember to get this locked up and wait the 7 days … no idea on price, just remember to get this locked up and wait the 7 days before relisting, sorry if you alreay knew this

i do no but ty u for reminding me :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

RedIron;5496274

It all depends on the make of it etc. etc.

lol the moses basket is a winnie the pooh or disney lumpy one from boots and the swinging cradle has no make its a wooden swinging cradle

It's going to be hard for any of us to value them, i'd say start at 75% of what you paid and accept any offer below that which you're happy with.

Banned

ide go with what you think, maybe a little higher as you know on here they will knock you down to what they think is more realistic, so just stick a reasonable price that you would like in

didnt notice the op bit about moving this thread, did you add that after my reply, you cannot get this moved

Original Poster Banned

RedIron;5496319

It's going to be hard for any of us to value them, i'd say start at 75% … It's going to be hard for any of us to value them, i'd say start at 75% of what you paid and accept any offer below that which you're happy with.

ok the moses basket was £40.00
the lace set to go on the cradle was £50.00
and the swinging cradle was £149.99

Original Poster Banned

sassie;5496346

ide go with what you think, maybe a little higher as you know on here … ide go with what you think, maybe a little higher as you know on here they will knock you down to what they think is more realistic, so just stick a reasonable price that you would like indidnt notice the op bit about moving this thread, did you add that after my reply, you cannot get this moved

yeah but ill just wait till after 7 days so i can list it properly

To be honest they're quite expensive and delivery isn't going to be cheap.

I can't see anyone on here wanting to pay so much for them especially when you add in postage. You're going to have to wait 7 days before selling them on here so I think your best option is to get this thread locked and put an ad on your local gumtree site & Ebay. I'd use a buy it now or best offer on E-bay starting around the £175 mark.

If you have no interest then you could list it on here but I can't see it selling unless you was to accept a price well below their value.

Original Poster Banned

RedIron;5496409

To be honest they're quite expensive and delivery isn't going to be … To be honest they're quite expensive and delivery isn't going to be cheap.I can't see anyone on here wanting to pay so much for them especially when you add in postage. You're going to have to wait 7 days before selling them on here so I think your best option is to get this thread locked and put an ad on your local gumtree site & Ebay. I'd use a buy it now or best offer on E-bay starting around the £175 mark.If you have no interest then you could list it on here but I can't see it selling unless you was to accept a price well below their value.

IM not lookin for anywhere near that value but at the same time i aint willing to give them away i thought maybe £50 would be good if they are willing to come and collect from the glasgow area

toni15500;5496425

IM not lookin for anywhere near that value but at the same time i aint … IM not lookin for anywhere near that value but at the same time i aint willing to give them away i thought maybe £50 would be good if they are willing to come and collect from the glasgow area

Ah fair enough, you shouldn't have a problem selling at that price then. I think you'd get more on E-bay though so it's still worth putting on there for the next 7 days imo.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769222
    2. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322813
    3. NoScript vanished from FireFox48
    4. Any Xbox One news today?2356167

See more discussions