Groups

i want to unlock my nokia 6288, does anybody know? please help....

hi i have got nokia 6288 on 3 network, is there any cable we can buy and unlock it? thanks

4 Comments

turbo sim or something similar will work. deal extreme have plenty of them, ebay is also full of them. see ]here to debrand

Original Poster

shanecr;4069736

turbo sim or something similar will work. deal extreme have plenty of … turbo sim or something similar will work. deal extreme have plenty of them, ebay is also full of them. see ]here to debrand

thanks for your solution, but as far as i know, you go to cut the sim card to use that, and there is a little chip you have to keep with sim, i really wanted to have it unlocked myself so after i can use it with any simcard with out any chip to put in over the sim card, but thanks again for your advise...

bargain123hunter;4071172

thanks for your solution, but as far as i know, you go to cut the sim … thanks for your solution, but as far as i know, you go to cut the sim card to use that, and there is a little chip you have to keep with sim, i really wanted to have it unlocked myself so after i can use it with any simcard with out any chip to put in over the sim card, but thanks again for your advise...

as far as im aware there are no free unlock solutions. Prob best best is to take it to your local phone shop.

Original Poster

shanecr;4077713

as far as im aware there are no free unlock solutions. Prob best best is … as far as im aware there are no free unlock solutions. Prob best best is to take it to your local phone shop.

thanks mate, i will have a go towards the shop, giveaway to the shopkeeper a fiver, thanks
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4782288
      2. TEKKEN goes mobile (iOS/Andorid)616
      3. Best advert ever to be seen.2125
      4. Samsung Note 81017

See more discussions