Groups
    EXPIRED

I want to watch TV on my Laptop!

Like the title suggests- I want to be able to watch tv on my laptop, what is the best/cheapest method of doing this???

Thanks.

5 Comments

Can you get Freeview?
    [url]www.freeview.co.uk[/url]

plenty of £12-£25 dvb-t dongles about to pick up freeview on a laptop or pc, whether you need a proper attic/roof aerial or if you're in the minority where a small aerial will suffice is another matter though.

Banned

i have dvb cost £25 and its great even record on the comp

Original Poster

Can anyone recommend where to get one? Im going to be staying in london so hopefully reception should not be a problem.

Original Poster

bump!

London, as with the rest of the UK except a few lucky patches still has a weak DVB-T broadcast and is no guarantee a portable aerial will pick Freeview up, not to mention the denser collection of buildings absorbing more of the signal, you still need a high gain roof/attic aerial to guarantee any reception, just a small few are lucky to not need it.

Plenty here:
    ]http//ww…985

My Leadtek Winfast DTV Dongle DOES NOT work in London on a mobile aerial and neither would any other dtv device with a small aerial included or my Philips indoor powered amplified antenna, I took it up with my laptop to my parents where they have a roof aerial, where it was fine, I can't emphasise roof aerial access enough.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Can you machine wash wool suit trousers that state "dry clean only"?77
      2. Are smart parking limited legitimate11
      3. Help O2 wont repair my sony experia xz22
      4. I want some backless loafers for men66

See more discussions