Groups

I want too

I want to top up the missus phone using my debit card. How can I do it. my phones on 02 and heres is on Orange.

Thanks

15 Comments

Call their customer services ( from her phone will be the cheapest way I think ) and have them store the details of your CC .

Hope this helps x x

ring off her phone call 450 or 453 cant remember as i havent been with orange for ages.

Original Poster

Sorry should of explained shes in work. And would like to do it now.

do it at a cash machine

MinstrelMan;5452748

do it at a cash machine

+1 but i think you need her top-up card.

Dude dont be cheap go buy her a nice new contract phone

Hi ,

You can either get her to call 450 / 453 from the orange phone on her dinner break?

Goto a "Link" cash machine, these enable you to topup your mobile phone,

Or go into a news agents and buy a pay as you go top up voucher for orange and text her the number?

If you fonud this usefull then plz up my reP

Original Poster

RuthIess;5452772

+1 but i think you need her top-up card.Dude dont be cheap go buy her a … +1 but i think you need her top-up card.Dude dont be cheap go buy her a nice new contract phone

LOL thats a positive insult. Nah she has enough debt without clocking mine up.:thumbsup:

RuthIess;5452772

+1 but i think you need her top-up card.Dude dont be cheap go buy her a … +1 but i think you need her top-up card.Dude dont be cheap go buy her a nice new contract phone

didnt need it last time I did it for someone else (although thats goin back nearly 3 years lol) just input their number.

Adam2050;5452803

LOL thats a positive insult. Nah she has enough debt without clocking … LOL thats a positive insult. Nah she has enough debt without clocking mine up.:thumbsup:

MinstrelMan;5452808

didnt need it last time I did it for someone else (although thats goin … didnt need it last time I did it for someone else (although thats goin back nearly 3 years lol) just input their number.

There you go do that, no debt and everyones a winner Plus you can get some fresh air!!!

i thought you were gonna say you wanted to TOP YOUR MISSUS, then i read it again, lol

Original Poster

RuthIess;5452822

There you go do that, no debt and everyones a winner Plus you can get … There you go do that, no debt and everyones a winner Plus you can get some fresh air!!!

LOL see how that goes.

02 pestering me about getting the new iphone. No way happening. Have to buy out your old contract then pay for the phone. Cheeky sods.

Banned

goto shop and buy voucher........open voucher send message with voucher number included

job done

or you can do it online at orange website

cash machine is easy, you only need to know her phone number.

or i suppose you could just try calling orange, I don't know if they have the facility to let you just top up any account, but you could ask them.

or get the missus to do it her self, the lazy git!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764409
      2. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1533
      3. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1012
      4. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio1735

See more discussions