Groups
    EXPIRED

I WANT XBOX LIVE

BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT TO GET.
    ITS REALLY BUGGING ME.

IVE GOT SKY BROADBAND WIRELESS CONNECTION.

SO CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME
    AND TELL ME WHAT I NEED?

THANX

7 Comments

x box live account and a internet wire

if you connect an ethernet cable from the back of your router into the back of your xbox, it will connect to xbox live, you get a one month trial of xbox live gold for free.

Yes, but to get the one month free gold you must register a gamertag and select the silver account, it will then upgrade you to a gold account for one month.

As previous person stated, plug the 360 into your internet router.

Then on dashboard, connect to xbox live, create a gamertag (and an msn username if you need to, or you can use one you've already created), and follow all the prompts.

its a wireless conection so will need the adaptor for the xbox 360

allstar2;1622658

its a wireless conection so will need the adaptor for the xbox 360

The sky broadband comes with a wireless router which has ethernet ports on the back for connecting 4 devices, the cheapest option is a wired connection ;-)

ctuk;1622898

The sky broadband comes with a wireless router which has ethernet ports … The sky broadband comes with a wireless router which has ethernet ports on the back for connecting 4 devices, the cheapest option is a wired connection ;-)

dont know anything bout sky so thanks for clearing that up :thumbsup:

i only havw wired so couldnt tell lol

Ive got sky broadband, im running my pc, a lap top and a xbox 360 off it all wireless, for you xbox 360 you just need to plug in a microsoft wireless adaptor into the back of your xbox360 (i found the cheapest adaptor is from comet for 48.99 if you dont have one) then i rang xbox360 help line up and they ran me through the set up. hope this helps
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047141
      2. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…2869
      3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would1223
      4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7181352

See more discussions