Groups
    EXPIRED

I wanted to buy some

GHD hair straighteners from boots, but all out of stock, do you think they will get anymore in before christmas?
    Thanks

2 Comments

maybe give them a call... when i wanted a camera but it was out of stock online i gave them a call and they told me all the stores where it was in stock but also told me it would be back in stock within the week... and it was
    so maybe give that a try
    hope you manage to get some

Original Poster

katiecoggin;3530238

maybe give them a call... when i wanted a camera but it was out of stock … maybe give them a call... when i wanted a camera but it was out of stock online i gave them a call and they told me all the stores where it was in stock but also told me it would be back in stock within the week... and it was :Dso maybe give that a try hope you manage to get some

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826347
      2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423714461
      3. Get £20 Pizza Express Gift Voucher if code doesn't work via Vouchercodes68
      4. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…2059

See more discussions