I was banned for a month did I miss anything :S

Banned 18 replies
Found 8th Oct 2007
I am now ready to be a useful of this member of this forum after the rehabilitation of not being able to post for a month. :thinking:

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
19 Comments

why were you banned?

Original Poster Banned

They didnt actually put a reason in the reason box which was very annoying its called common courtesy MODS!

But probably due to a series of posts that were.......rude?

naughty

welcome back anyway.

was you banned just from posting or could you not see the forums either then ?

Original Poster Banned

thanks its good to be back

http://www.photoarts.com/haviv/Bosnia/image/release.jpeg

Original Poster Banned

m00nie

was you banned just from posting or could you not see the forums either … was you banned just from posting or could you not see the forums either then ?

I could see the front page but everytime I clicked on "go to deal" it would take me to the

"you are banned"
reason: (none)

screen

this was okay for the most part but if i needed to see a thread i would have to use firefox (a browser on which i am not automatically logged in)

Welcome back Proximo.

Proximo

this was okay for the most part but if i needed to see a thread i would … this was okay for the most part but if i needed to see a thread i would have to use firefox (a browser on which i am not automatically logged in)

You could have just used the logout option in the top right hand corner

think the bigest thread of the post of the past couple of weeks was the 42" HD tellys miss priced at curys for £149. Only worked in a few places though, thorpe park, st georges retail, common wells. :whistling:

Original Poster Banned

Greg

You could have just used the logout option in the top right hand corner

I couldn't see the log out button at the ban screen, the only way to do it would have been to delete my cookies for this site but that more trouble then using firefox.

Sloth/Mod

I got a bed from Debenhams for £2 in the last month. That was funny. :-D

WB just this time behave
PS syz stop rubbing it in! IM STILL sleeping on bed held up by bricks lollllll

Sloth/Mod

pcnutta

WB just this time behave PS syz stop rubbing it in! IM STILL sleeping … WB just this time behave PS syz stop rubbing it in! IM STILL sleeping on bed held up by bricks lollllll

Well get back in the Caravan then. :giggle:

LMAO syz.......... yer more fun there i tell ya;)

Proximo

But probably due to a series of posts that were.......rude?

Yes. If you knew they were rude, as you obviously do, why did you even bother posting them?

Original Poster Banned

emmajk42

Yes. If you knew they were rude, as you obviously do, why did you even … Yes. If you knew they were rude, as you obviously do, why did you even bother posting them?

They weren't really really rude, I knew they would be frowned upon but hadn't anticipated the sensitivity of the mod that banned me.....especially for a month....boy do you lot take into account previous offenses or something? :santa:

Proximo

They weren't really really rude, I knew they would be frowned upon but … They weren't really really rude, I knew they would be frowned upon but hadn't anticipated the sensitivity of the mod that banned me.....especially for a month....boy do you lot take into account previous offenses or something? :santa:

Yes, we do.

Proximo

They didnt actually put a reason in the reason box which was very … They didnt actually put a reason in the reason box which was very annoying its called common courtesy MODS!But probably due to a series of posts that were.......rude?

The mods were alright when they banned me, sent me a PM with a copy of my post in it and everything. I was quite pleased that they did that, as I was rather drunk when I wrote my post, and had forgotton what I'd said within about three minutes of writing it.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 192 ***13
    2. Add one, leave one game54415424
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769356
    4. Tesco 3 for 2 Toy deal starting 27th October810

See more discussions