Groups

I was just thinking....

..................,-~*`¯lllllll`*~,..................... .....
    ...............,-~*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll¯`*-,..................
    ................,-~*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll*-,....................
    ..................,-*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.... ................
    ................;*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll,-~*~-,llllllllllllllllllll..................
    ................lllllllllllllllllllllllllll/...........;;;;llllllllllll,-`~-,..............
    .................lllllllllllllllllllll,-*.............`~-~-,...(.(¯`*,`,...................
    ...................llllllllllll,-~*..................)_-..*`*;..)..................
    ...............,-*`¯,*`)............,-~*`~................../...................
    ...............|/.../.../~,......-~*,-~*`;.................../...................
    .................../.../..../..../..,-,..*~,.`*~*..................*................. ...
    ...................|.../.../..../.*`.................)....)¯`~,........... .........
    ...................|./..../..../........).........)`*~-,............../.....|..)...`~-,..............
    .................././.../....,*`-,.....`-,....*`....,---.........../...../..|..........¯```*~-,,,,
    .................(............)`*~-,.....`*`.,-~*.,-*.......|.../..../..../...................
    ..................*-,.......`*-,...`~,..``.,,,-*.............|.,*...,*....|..............
    ................*,.........`-,....)-,..................,-*`...,-*.....(`-,................
    ..................f`-,........`-,/...*-,___,,-~*.....,-*......|....`-,................

11 Comments

um the top line is not in place

I Was Just Thinking That

I was just thinking........someone sliced your head off

I was just thinking .........I have seen you in the film 'Hannibal'

:-D:-D:w00t:

shanecr;1546268

um the top line is not in place

He's obviously thinking about activating his ]Gadget Copter! :-D

....................................,-~*`¯lllllll`*~,............................................. .....
    ...........................,-~*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll¯`*-,..........................................
    ......................,-~*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll*-,......................................
    ..................,-*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.... ..................................
    ................;*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll,-~*~-,llllllllllllllllllll....................................
    ................lllllllllllllllllllllllllll/...........;;;;llllllllllll,-`~-,................................
    .................lllllllllllllllllllll,-*.............`~-~-,...(.(¯`*,`,...............................
    ...................llllllllllll,-~*........................)_-..*`*;..)..............................
    .....................,-*`¯,*`)............,-~*`~................../...............................
    .....................|/.../.../~,......-~*,-~*`;.................../...............................
    .................../.../..../..../..,-,..*~,.`*~*..................*............................. ...
    ...................|.../.../..../.*`...................................)....)¯`~,........... .........
    ...................|./..../..../........).........)`*~-,............../.....|..)...`~-,..............
    .................././.../....,*`-,.....`-,....*`....,---.........../...../..|..........¯```*~-,,,,
    .................(............)`*~-,.....`*`.,-~*.,-*.......|.../..../..../.........................
    ..................*-,.......`*-,...`~,..``.,,,-*.............|.,*...,*....|..........................
    ......................*,.........`-,....)-,..................,-*`...,-*.....(`-,......................
    ........................f`-,........`-,/...*-,___,,-~*.....,-*......|....`-,......................

"Toupee or not toupee...
    :roll:
    Or is it my halo slipping..."
    :thinking:

You can create these ASCII ART pictures yourself using this link here :

degraeve.com/img…php

:thumbsup:

....when my brain over-heated and ...

...now i realise i shouldn't do that often

Just lost my head

................where's my thumb? :?
    Post a comment