Groups

I was just wondering..

Would you get arrested for making noise outside windsor castle at 11pm

I tried it today and nothing happened abit shocked.

19 Comments

Did you have no where to stay for the night? Were you 'trying' to get arrested!!! x

Original Poster

parisp

Did you have no where to stay for the night? Were you 'trying' to get … Did you have no where to stay for the night? Were you 'trying' to get arrested!!! x

Tbh i was just bored after not being allowed entry into a club.

Next time try climbing inn, then report back to us, tell us if you got arrested or not lol

Banned

sameena1

Next time try climbing inn, then report back to us, tell us if you got … Next time try climbing inn, then report back to us, tell us if you got arrested or not lol

Lol Try it haha x x

Original Poster

sameena1

Next time try climbing inn, then report back to us, tell us if you got … Next time try climbing inn, then report back to us, tell us if you got arrested or not lol

I think ill pass lol

Banned

''Would you get arrested for making noise outside windsor castle at 11pm

I tried it today and nothing happened abit shocked.'

After that second line i was about to ask how old you were?
    I know why you didnt get into the club.

Original Poster

DangerGod

''Would you get arrested for making noise outside windsor castle at 11pmI … ''Would you get arrested for making noise outside windsor castle at 11pmI tried it today and nothing happened abit shocked.'After that second line i was about to ask how old you were?I know why you didnt get into the club.

Swear down? Dont lie.
    LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Original Poster

tinkerbell28

Is it not obvious, you sound 12.Next time just mention the word bomb, … Is it not obvious, you sound 12.Next time just mention the word bomb, that'll see you done for.

Seriously? Would it really? Aw jeez thanks.

Original Poster

parisp

BTW ..you actually answered your question last night BY NOT GETTING … BTW ..you actually answered your question last night BY NOT GETTING ARRESTED!

Yeahhh

Why dont you go now and try it out? Be as noisy as possible.Maybe flash aswell,should be a dead cert on getting arrested!

Are you ok? Don't seem normal to me
    Edited by: "parisp" 29th Dec 2010

Original Poster

parisp

Why dont you go now and try it out? Be as noisy as possible.Maybe flash … Why dont you go now and try it out? Be as noisy as possible.Maybe flash aswell,should be a dead cert on getting arrested!

I would but truthfully i rather sit at home on HUKD reading people being clever in Misc.

Oh what joy it brings me.

Hash112

I would but truthfully i rather sit at home on HUKD reading people being … I would but truthfully i rather sit at home on HUKD reading people being clever in Misc.Oh what joy it brings me.

You seem to be the one 'trying' to be clever?

Original Poster

parisp

You seem to be the one 'trying' to be clever?

Im not being clever. Im actually dumb as i contradicted myself when posting this.

lol, try a drum X)

Banned

They will let you in if you dress up as a Nazi (_;)

Banned

OP is cool. What a cool chap. So cool.

Don't waste your time in Windsor, come over to our manor in Walthamstow and make a lot of noise at 11pm. After the casualty nurse has finished stitching your boat, you can ask her to time how long it takes to get the baseball bat out of your Gary Glitter!

Original Poster

Boxer

Don't waste your time in Windsor, come over to our manor in Walthamstow … Don't waste your time in Windsor, come over to our manor in Walthamstow and make a lot of noise at 11pm. After the casualty nurse has finished stitching your boat, you can ask her to time how long it takes to get the baseball bat out of your Gary Glitter!

Ill see if im free tonight
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2239
      2. What would be HELL to you?2634
      3. Tesco vouchers?11
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767345

See more discussions