Groups

I Will Be Supporting AVFC - FA Cup Semi Final

As a blues fan, i know this is hard but i will be supporting AVFC this weekend in the fa cup semi final ..........

A nother
    V ictory
    F or
    C helsea

:-)

22 Comments

here here :thumbsup:

same here :thumbsup:

Up the Villa

[ ] haha

Original Poster

black gerbil1;8322858

[ ] haha

[x] little winky

smithyp1;8322888

[x] little winky

haha lol

o/t how u getting on with your Yell and Rbs shares?

Oh dear; thought you may have gone for Birmingham rather than London. :roll:
    Some stuff is just too deep-seated it seems:w00t:

Original Poster

treble99;8322991

haha lolo/t how u getting on with your Yell and Rbs shares?

Yell are ok, keep hearing positive things about a rise shortly as well.

RBS we sold a few months ago and ploughed into INGG, Lloyds and HMV.

Fingers crossed eh !!!

chesso;8323013

Oh dear; thought you may have gone for Birmingham rather than London. … Oh dear; thought you may have gone for Birmingham rather than London. :roll:Some stuff is just too deep-seated it seems:w00t:

To be fair, most of the chelsea fans are probaly not from london anyway these days ..... ;-)

jellybaby22;8323057

my 8 week old will be dressed in her aston villa babygro :ppoor … my 8 week old will be dressed in her aston villa babygro :ppoor child....learning about disappointment from a young age

brb ....... reporting to social services ....... poor child ........... :thumbsup:

must be hard times if you need to cheer for a team with the same nickname as you.

will you claim you won the leauge if chelsea do?

Original Poster

muffinman_84;8323303

must be hard times if you need to cheer for a team with the same nickname … must be hard times if you need to cheer for a team with the same nickname as you.will you claim you won the leauge if chelsea do?

No, why would i do that for?

I'm a Birmingham City fan remember ............. :thumbsup:

Well Chelsea are no Portsmouth are they...... Beat by a team in administration means you cant even get to Wembley....... UTV SOTC

yes but a blues fan starting a thread about a game they have no involvement in.

or are you just bitter?

jellybaby22;8323153

:lol:I completely agree..its the OH not me...if it was up to me she have … :lol:I completely agree..its the OH not me...if it was up to me she have a rangers babygro:p

Good taste for OH.

Original Poster

craigk8163;8323346

Well Chelsea are no Portsmouth are they...... Beat by a team in … Well Chelsea are no Portsmouth are they...... Beat by a team in administration means you cant even get to Wembley....... UTV SOTC

7-1 repeat ?

muffinman_84;8323349

yes but a blues fan starting a thread about a game they have no … yes but a blues fan starting a thread about a game they have no involvement in.or are you just bitter?

bitter of what exactly? :roll:

smithyp1;8323439

7-1 repeat ?bitter of what exactly? :roll:

as you said your a birmingham city fan.

your game is on sunday maybe start a thread on this.

5-1 repeat?

The blues fans forget the time they lost to Liverpool 7-1 and as said just you dont lose in a derby to your hated team 5-1......

smithyp1;8323439

7-1 repeat ?bitter of what exactly? :roll:

Bitter of never going to new wembley???

Typical small heathen ;-) only concerned about what's happening at the mighty Villa. Do you even know who your own team are playing this weekend :whistling:

i'll be there tomorrow, roll on 5 o'clock, the blues fans are bitter, shame they'll never go near wembley, other than a day out to see what they can have if they become villa fan, :thumbsup:

Original Poster

craigk8163;8323522

Bitter of never going to new wembley???

blobbyrob;8324002

Typical small heathen only concerned about what's happening at the mighty … Typical small heathen only concerned about what's happening at the mighty Villa. Do you even know who your own team are playing this weekend

waycash;8328217

i'll be there tomorrow, roll on 5 o'clock, the blues fans are bitter, … i'll be there tomorrow, roll on 5 o'clock, the blues fans are bitter, shame they'll never go near wembley, other than a day out to see what they can have if they become villa fan

:cry: :-( :cry: :-( :giggle:

can somone educate me a little im not a massive football fan but theres something I want to know, are Aston villa fans supposed to be racist? a co-worker of mine is a massive villa fan at the same time another fellow co-worker suggested he is an idiot for supporting a club whos fans are racist.

is he talking out of his arse? I know there are "firms" out there who have links to far right groups but I just wanted some opinions on this.

cheers.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Led light bulbs. Never used them, what do I need to know?59
      2. Curry haggle price?910
      3. Laptop advice needed please - cheap, fast (to boot), no thrills22
      4. Localphone VOIP long distance app broken (not ios11 compatible)11

See more discussions