Groups

I will love you forever if you can find some where in the uk which sells the iSkin Solo (black)

I have been looking for the last 8 hours for some where which sells them in the uk. I have found one site but it cost in total £27 and i really don't want to pay that much just for a case! I wouldn't mind shipping it in from the US as long as it gets here in time for the release of the iPhone. I have never bought anything from a different country so if you can recommend me i site i would be really grateful. Will i have to pay import tax and stuff though?

Its the iSkin Solo for the iPhone

cheers x

16 Comments

Im guessing you mean the skin for the IPhone, not the IPod?

...quite a few cheaper 'Iskin's' on ebay....but I'm guessing they arent the ones you want...:?

Y'know, I'm kinda getting the impression that you might be a teensy bit excited about getting an iPhone.

Ive Got One If Your Interested ? For The iPhone..
    I Also Spent 6 Hours Trying To Find It When I Brought It

Original Poster

i really am excited! I cant stop talking about it

Sorry i forgot to say it is for the iPhone and is called the iSkin Solo

Ricardo is it the solo?

...theres loads on ebay....:?

mum2b;5458191

i really am excited! I cant stop talking about it :DSorry i forgot to say … i really am excited! I cant stop talking about it :DSorry i forgot to say it is for the iPhone and is called the iSkin SoloRicardo is it the solo?

Its The iSkin Revo.. Black (Nighthawk) With The Front/Back Clip

Original Poster

lil_tiger;5458244

...theres loads on ebay....:?

No there isnt :roll::?

Ricardo Kaka;5458264

Its The iSkin Revo.. Black (Nighthawk) With The Front/Back Clip

Sorry not the right one for me

SUMMONER;5458276

]Cancom have stock. Do you have one of their stores nearby?Don't you … ]Cancom have stock. Do you have one of their stores nearby?Don't you think the red one looks much nicer!? Black seems a bit boring.

unfortunately none near me and they want £7 for delivery so no way. Lol, i dont want it to scream out too loud due to chavs wanting to nick it, plus that one is the solo fx not solo :thumbsup: thanks for looking

sorry...my mistake... other colours but not black

Original Poster

SUMMONER;5458138

]A link to the product would help. Is it the iSkin Revo you are after?

Has anyone bought anything from this site? Its seems a little dodgy...

SUMMONER;5458276

]Cancom have stock. Do you have one of their stores nearby?Don't you … ]Cancom have stock. Do you have one of their stores nearby?Don't you think the red one looks much nicer!? Black seems a bit boring.

Ooh I like that, getting the new iphone too when it's released :thumbsup:

Original Poster

I have just ordered the black one from America for £15 thanks for your help

mum2b;5459426

I have just ordered the black one from America for £15 thanks for your … I have just ordered the black one from America for £15 thanks for your help

£15 delivered from the US or £21 collect from UK store.

Something is seriously wrong with this country.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would1528
      2. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***1327
      3. word association Game73944523
      4. Whoops SNP...Grenfell style cladding all over Glasgow44

See more discussions