Groups

I wish I wasn't allergic to doggies!

Banned
    Some gorgeous dogs available to good homes.

13 Comments

i scurrred

Original Poster Banned

magicbeans

i scurrred

I think some are really cute.

nah i just generally am scurrred of animals....i iz pretty lame like that

Original Poster Banned

magicbeans

nah i just generally am scurrred of animals....i iz pretty lame like that

I don't think that they are all nasty.

A bit like people some bad some good.

im not a big fan of dogs if they just look at me and let me stroke them then its all good. why do the majority have to be so jumpy and stuff! waaah.

Original Poster Banned

numptyj

im not a big fan of dogs if they just look at me and let me stroke them … im not a big fan of dogs if they just look at me and let me stroke them then its all good. why do the majority have to be so jumpy and stuff! waaah.

They are just pleased to see you.

nah they not bad.....didnt say that,....im just scurred ........dunno why.....just am...and it bugs me when ppl say...oh noz...he's friendly....doesnt mean i'll suddenly be ok....i have a fear of them...dunno why but got better things to battle then dog fear!

Hate dogs that jump up at you, dont care if theyre pleased to see me or not, they can just **** off. All the dogs in my family know that i dont like it when they jump so they dont when im around
    Edited by: "micoo" 13th Aug 2010

micoo

Hate dogs that jump up at you, dont care if theyre pleased to see me or … Hate dogs that jump up at you, dont care if theyre pleased to see me or not, they can just **** off. All the dogs in my family know that i dont like it when they jump so they dont when im around

i make it worse by running away from them.....they run after me...i scream.....they seem more intrested..... seriously i am useless!!

Original Poster Banned

magicbeans

i make it worse by running away from them.....they run after me...i … i make it worse by running away from them.....they run after me...i scream.....they seem more intrested..... seriously i am useless!!

They probably think you are playing a game X)

DLM

They probably think you are playing a game X)

my husband laughs....seriously he should help but nah, he stands and laughs!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Does the app aznog still work?22
      2. Best Custom ROM for XIaomi Redmi Note 233
      3. Virgin Media TV67
      4. Samsung 4k TVs which one 49/55inch curved? £1.50023

See more discussions