Groups

I wish there was "self-exclusions" on here...

I've got work bumph to do before work tomorrow when my mentor is back and I've been meaning to do it for last couple of days... still not done it because in the last couple of days I've become more than a little addicted to the misc section on here!! (it started off as avoidance from doing the work!!).

If only this site had what some of the gambling sites had and did voluntary exclusion times hehe.

I just have no motivation to go do the paperwork I need to =(

I'm a theatre nurse - just qualified and started last Nov, and it's paperwork us newbies gotta do on table settings, confidentiality, scrub nurse role, pressure sore risks etc etc... It'd be ok if I could only just get "in the zone" but I can't!

wee

17 Comments

If you change your password while covering your eyes it will have the same effect.

Banned

It can be distracting at time's but I no longer really find it a nice place.

I keep getting emails from people saying that they are leaving.

I've noticed the kinda threads u bin viewing today.....perhaps this has something to do with it :whistling:

DLM, did you get my email saying im leaving?

Banned

strike;4274286

DLM, did you get my email saying im leaving?

Are you? :thinking:

Original Poster

hannah19790;4274285

I've noticed the kinda threads u bin viewing today.....perhaps this has … I've noticed the kinda threads u bin viewing today.....perhaps this has something to do with it :whistling:

maybe that too... well the guy pic threads ARE a bit of a tease... and luring us women to stay "focused" on this site huh... ;-)

Banned

WeeWifie;4274336

maybe that too... well the guy pic threads ARE a bit of a tease... and … maybe that too... well the guy pic threads ARE a bit of a tease... and luring us women to stay "focused" on this site huh... ;-)

They are not for me to be honest, my boyfriend is a hottie so I don't bother with that thread.

Original Poster

DLM;4274256

It can be distracting at time's but I no longer really find it a nice … It can be distracting at time's but I no longer really find it a nice place.I keep getting emails from people saying that they are leaving.

it's a shame, I've only just recently used the misc section frequently and I do really enjoy the banter. I used to be on misc just on the odd occasion. I do see more and more folk talkin bout how things used to be tons better and it's gone to pot lately :?.

Original Poster

DLM;4274355

They are not for me to be honest, my boyfriend is a hottie so I don't … They are not for me to be honest, my boyfriend is a hottie so I don't bother with that thread.

I love how into your man you are DLM :-D It's sweet

Banned

WeeWifie;4274375

it's a shame, I've only just recently used the misc section frequently … it's a shame, I've only just recently used the misc section frequently and I do really enjoy the banter. I used to be on misc just on the odd occasion. I do see more and more folk talkin bout how things used to be tons better and it's gone to pot lately :?.

You seem very nice, there are a lot of nice people on here.

It just get's very childish at time's and people take offence at the slightest thing.

WeeWifie;4274336

maybe that too... well the guy pic threads ARE a bit of a tease... and … maybe that too... well the guy pic threads ARE a bit of a tease... and luring us women to stay "focused" on this site huh... ;-)

Haha yep......glad it's not just me:oops:

Banned

WeeWifie;4274388

I love how into your man you are DLM :-D It's sweet

He is lush, great personality and very understanding.

I have been very unwell the last few year's and he has been amazing.

Most men I know would have probably left but he has stuck by me.

Banned

starsparkle2311;4274426

oh that old chestnut:roll: To me for every person who says that, there's … oh that old chestnut:roll: To me for every person who says that, there's a new person who comes on here and posts classic stuff, one of the reasons I keep checking in:)

You'd miss me, wouldn't you SS :-D

Original Poster

DLM;4274403

You seem very nice, there are a lot of nice people on here.It just get's … You seem very nice, there are a lot of nice people on here.It just get's very childish at time's and people take offence at the slightest thing.

yeah I have noticed that DLM!! Lotta bickering and stuff. Lot of folk dishing out jokes on others but not able to take ones in return kinda thing too.

and thank you, I try to be nice and stay out of it all :-D

Banned

WeeWifie;4274483

yeah I have noticed that DLM!! Lotta bickering and stuff. Lot of folk … yeah I have noticed that DLM!! Lotta bickering and stuff. Lot of folk dishing out jokes on others but not able to take ones in return kinda thing too.and thank you, I try to be nice and stay out of it all :-D

Best way x x

Banned

starsparkle2311;4274520

course I would, you're one of the nice ones:thumbsup:

Thanks chuckles, you are too x x

Why don't you just call another member a beepity beep beep... suspended for a couple of days - self exclusion....

lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Which Mobile Network?33
      2. Just an thought regarding Paypal33
      3. Which Kodi Add-ons?1010
      4. Dashcam question511

See more discussions