Groups

I wish they made.......................

.............. Starburst chewing gum, would be amazing. What do you wish they made? anything, food, technology, anything you like.

19 Comments

Mince donuts

Original Poster

oh and i also wish they made the inside of the toilet rolls flushable, cannot believe they havnt done this already tbh

Original Poster

barky

Mince donuts

errrrrrrrm why? oO

A remote control for women with a mute button..............

Original Poster

barky

A remote control for women with a mute button..............

they do already, its called divorce!

michelleleemoo

errrrrrrrm why? oO

He likes mince and he likes donuts?

Original Poster

deek72

He likes mince and he likes donuts?

well in that case i wish they made chocolate wil............... oh wait X)

Banned

I wish someone would invented a device where you press certain buttons and get to speak to people regarding something you have received from them, which would stop people asking for unnecessary advice on here and i would no longer have to risk being called sarcastic, ih wait...

Original Poster

whatsThePoint

I wish someone would invented a device where you press certain buttons … I wish someone would invented a device where you press certain buttons and get to speak to people regarding something you have received from them, which would stop people asking for unnecessary advice on here and i would no longer have to risk being called sarcastic, ih wait...

oh yeah and a box where you can type something in... no wait, now I'm being sarcastic

Banned

i also wish there was a spelling checker on hukd's that pointed out i had hit i instead of o

michelleleemoo

well in that case i wish they made chocolate wil............... oh wait X)

Oh wait, what? I can't say I've ever seen a chocolate wildebeest

Re: toilet roll inners , they have. Lotus brand.

Banned

Shaving hedgehogs legal. Headgehogs are funny with when they're naked.

Original Poster

jakeystyle

Re: toilet roll inners , they have. Lotus brand.

really oO

Original Poster

but how does it sit on the holder?

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31p7xHwErHL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

There the type they have in schools etc moo, well they do in the school i work in , there not designed for everyday holders we have at home .
    Edited by: "shopstilldrops" 27th Mar 2011

Original Poster

right so...................

michelleleemoo

oh and i also wish they made the inside of the toilet rolls flushable, … oh and i also wish they made the inside of the toilet rolls flushable, cannot believe they havnt done this already tbh

I just wish they would fetch the yellow ones back and get rid of the berry ones. Rubbish.

Original Poster

gmdlogan

I just wish they would fetch the yellow ones back and get rid of the … I just wish they would fetch the yellow ones back and get rid of the berry ones. Rubbish.

omg me too, i bought some yesterday and thought it was odd there were no yellow ones, when did that happen?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. LG G6 International [email protected] droidauthority22
      2. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…77
      3. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card33
      4. DICKINSONS REAL DEAL £25,000 COMPETITION22

See more discussions