Groups
    EXPIRED

I wish to register a complaint!

About a parrot I purchased not half an hour ago from this very boutique.

23 Comments

do you have your receipt?

Did you get their home address and landline?

It was alive when I sold it to you...

pics or you're lying!!

Original Poster

ei8hty5ive

It was alive when I sold it to you...

it wasnt alive-it was nailed to the perch!

Did you ask to buy a parrot that was still alive? ....hmmmm

Original Poster

mmm-no monty python fans then.....oh well,I tried(and failed)

Ill get my coat

Sold as seen!!!

Well, o'course it was nailed there!

If I hadn't nailed that bird down, it would have nuzzled up to those bars, bent 'em apart with its beak, and VOOM! Feeweeweewee!

Original Poster

fanpages

Well, o'course it was nailed there!If I hadn't nailed that bird down, it … Well, o'course it was nailed there!If I hadn't nailed that bird down, it would have nuzzled up to those bars, bent 'em apart with its beak, and VOOM! Feeweeweewee!

listen mate-that bird wouldnt VOOM if you put ten million volts through it!

Banned

Thank god I am in my thirties

fanpages

Well, o'course it was nailed there!If I hadn't nailed that bird down, it … Well, o'course it was nailed there!If I hadn't nailed that bird down, it would have nuzzled up to those bars, bent 'em apart with its beak, and VOOM! Feeweeweewee!

oh my! you've lost yr BFN FP http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/sign/sign0201.gif

barky

listen mate-that bird wouldnt VOOM if you put ten million volts through … listen mate-that bird wouldnt VOOM if you put ten million volts through it!

I would! Boom Boom.

It's the dead parrot sketch from MP...i knew it was.

michelleleemoo

oh my! you've lost yr BFN FP

(You spotted my set-up)

Well, I'd better replace it, then.
    Sorry squire, I've had a look 'round the back of the shop, and uh, we're right out of BFNs.

fanpages

(You spotted my set-up)Well, I'd better replace it, then.Sorry squire, … (You spotted my set-up)Well, I'd better replace it, then.Sorry squire, I've had a look 'round the back of the shop, and uh, we're right out of BFNs.:)

http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/sign/sign0105.gif

Banned

fanpages

Well, o'course it was nailed there!If I hadn't nailed that bird down, it … Well, o'course it was nailed there!If I hadn't nailed that bird down, it would have nuzzled up to those bars, bent 'em apart with its beak, and VOOM! Feeweeweewee!bfn,fp

corrected it for you

michelleleemoo

"I see. I see, I get the picture."

BFN,

fp.

fanpages

"I see. I see, I get the picture."BFN,fp.

I should think so too, normality resumes http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/sign/sign0162.gif off to lock the back door 3 times now

D'you.... d'you want to come back (door) to my place?

BFN,

fp.

this thread is almost as cringeworthy as the scene from sliding doors when all they daft rugger buggers start shouting unfunny monty python guff.

my fave john cleese moment is his turn in rat race, comedy genius.

Have you seen "Fawlty Towers"? "A Fish Called Wanda"? "Clockwise" (Basil Fawlty on holiday)?

I'm guessing "The Frost Report" is something you may never have seen either.

BFN,

fp.

loved a fish called wanda....funny X)

BFN
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I would not recommend anyone to buy tickets in viagogo33
      2. HP Instant Ink 4 month trial setup?1827
      3. Are the free antivirus any good?55
      4. Disney descendants duvet22