Found 29th May 2008
a five night stay

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
19 Comments

Original Poster

WOW ....Congratulations
Did you win it from comp' on this site ?

well done...

Congrats and well done ya lucky sod!

What did you have to do to win it?

Original Poster

peteivy;2200667

Congrats and well done ya lucky sod!What did you have to do to win it?

]it was from this no question

Amazing! Congratulations.

Ah so you have to still get your own flight, but pretty god none the less.
How much is a flight out there?

Flights not included ?
Excellent win still ... have a great time

Congrats, not quite as good as getting ]this though. I'm sure that nothing will beat that!

Do you win stuff regularly as i saw you won that london thing as well. I never win anything - do you enter loads of comps or have you just been fortunate?

Whats the secret:thinking:

Original Poster

peteivy;2200690

Ah so you have to still get your own flight, but pretty god none the … Ah so you have to still get your own flight, but pretty god none the less. How much is a flight out there?

we go to thailand every year so this is perfect we always fly with gulf or emirates so even better

nipperkipper;2200712

Do you win stuff regularly as i saw you won that london thing as well. I … Do you win stuff regularly as i saw you won that london thing as well. I never win anything - do you enter loads of comps or have you just been fortunate?Whats the secret:thinking:

I've won a couple of things and hardly enter any competitions. I'd say I enter about 2 a month on average

nipperkipper;2200712

Do you win stuff regularly as i saw you won that london thing as well. I … Do you win stuff regularly as i saw you won that london thing as well. I never win anything.:

Congrat's jason...!
I too won my local 1/2 mile marthon, didn't post on ukhd thou

Original Poster

nipperkipper;2200712

Do you win stuff regularly as i saw you won that london thing as well. I … Do you win stuff regularly as i saw you won that london thing as well. I never win anything - do you enter loads of comps or have you just been fortunate?Whats the secret:thinking:

i enter loads of comps
and have been fortunate had big prizes this year £1000 from pepsi a 37 inch tv a £1000 website and this holiday
luck of the draw and i do feel lucky
got to be in it to win it

jasonrat;2200727

i enter loads of compsand have been fortunate had big prizes this year … i enter loads of compsand have been fortunate had big prizes this year £1000 from pepsi a 37 inch tv a £1000 website and this holidayluck of the draw and i do feel luckygot to be in it to win it

sweet i dont really enter many comps here
going to a ferrari track day that i won last year in virgin in oxford street (forza2 competition) but i cant drive :cry: ....so my bro is doing it lol

Edit: hopefully my lottery ticket willbe lucky on saturday lol :-D

lucky you i never win anything :-( not even the creme eggs :lol:

jasonrat didn't you win some other stuff not so long ago?!

Original Poster

midjet666;2200803

jasonrat didn't you win some other stuff not so long ago?!

yep £1000, a tv and a trip to hawaii also

jasonrat;2200807

yep £1000, a tv and a trip to hawaii also

*rubs jasonrat for luck*... no not there!!! :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Writing a Book - Where to Start?1012
    2. The cost of moving schools711
    3. Have you been to Nandos?1731
    4. Sky Fibre Black Friday?46