I won £25 on the Premium Bonds

Looked like another bill, opened letter and found I'd won £25.
Think I only have £101 worth so a good come back I reckon.
Winner

20 Comments

well done - i've had some since i was born and not won a penny in 30+ years.. lol

I had my £25 cheque a few months ago. I've won twice now in 20 years - waiting for the one with more zeros.

arcangel111

well done - i've had some since i was born and not won a penny in 30+ … well done - i've had some since i was born and not won a penny in 30+ years.. lol

same here never won anything on em.

Yup, same here have never won anything from them since I've had them! lol

Congrats ! A nice early Christmas pressie !!

Did you use it to buy more bonds?

Original Poster

Yeah thanks everyone, daughter won £25 last year also so between us we are quite lucky, don't hear many other people winning. Higher amount would be better but any is good

Original Poster

nikkib123

Did you use it to buy more bonds?

Think minimum is £100 now, although there is a form that came with it to automatically reinvest for you but think I'll just spend it

darkovo

Think minimum is £100 now, although there is a form that came with it to … Think minimum is £100 now, although there is a form that came with it to automatically reinvest for you but think I'll just spend it

Think you can but anyway well done.
Its nice when you get unexpected surprises

Banned

Congrats !!

I`ve been regularily buying PBonds for 30 years instead of doing Pools/Lottery and i`ve won 68 times .

Edited by: "tangramman" 20th Dec 2010

Banned

I won six months straight last year. Nothing since.

Does bring hope when you see a million winner only has £200 worth of bonds.

It's happened quite a lot as of late.

I must admit I do win quite often, better than interest in the banks for me this year.

I've had a fair few wins too. I've got about £800 of bonds now, following a £500 win I had back when I had only £200

nairobi

I've had a fair few wins too. I've got about £800 of bonds now, following … I've had a fair few wins too. I've got about £800 of bonds now, following a £500 win I had back when I had only £200

That's good going, well done!

My girl won this month too :-)

I have had just £100 worth since Aug 2003, I won £50 a couple of years ago and nothing since! Still good interest on the £100 though.

My 3 children also have 1 or 2 lots of £100 each, I recently cashed in my girls baby bonds to transfer to premium bonds and forgot I had done this. Next thing I get a cheque from NS&I, got so excited, till I realised it was my Daughters bond money! lol

About two years ago won £500... only been winning £25 every couple of months since.

Where can I get these from? Might be worth getting some

Original Poster

I wonder what the average amount people have in bonds? I've never thought about investing muchm they've been presents mainly.

munnski

Where can I get these from? Might be worth getting some

I got mine from the Post Office, also check this website Clicky
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Sad news about Barcelona1853
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764048
    3. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2023
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846099

See more discussions