Groups
    EXPIRED

I won a Starbucks voucher in the Flamedeer Hunt. Can I still continue playing for the "big" prizes?

I won a Starbucks voucher last night - can I still collect flamedeer for the other prizes?

20 Comments

no 1 prize only

So you don't think a Starbucks voucher is a big prize?

No ,that's your lot . Don't be greedy ....you won a prize . Let someone else win something !

ps, I'm lying .of course you can , keep playing and congratulations on your prize .
    Edited by: "ricko" 18th Dec 2014

adamsxi

no 1 prize only

Ha! Meanie!

Original Poster

I wasn't sure if the instant win prize was separate from the collect three flamedeer prizes or not.

well done on winning!

yes continue playing

you can even win 2 'big' prizes. One user won the M&S voucher and the WiiU

Yes you can win a big prize if you've won an instant prize, I asked a mod earlier

Original Poster

twinkleplease

Yes you can win a big prize if you've won an instant prize, I asked a mod … Yes you can win a big prize if you've won an instant prize, I asked a mod earlier

Thanks! I have managed to catch a flamedeer today but it has been rather slow!

Banned

No.
    You might catch a cold.

Banned

Snowcoco

you can even win 2 'big' prizes. One user won the M&S voucher and the WiiU

Who was that ?

sofiasar

Who was that ?

kekesala I think

I'm beginning to think these flamedeer have run away, I've had one all day and I've been on here hours

You can win as many prizes as they offer,

I have a £5 iTunes voucher, GoPro and Xbox.

I need the gold

I need the gold flamedeer

Original Poster

I had one about four hours ago ... waiting for the next one ...

I've only had one today also, nearly be glad when it's over so I can get my life back hehe

Original Poster

I think it was two years ago, the last day of the game was fairly quiet and then in the evening the flamedeer were coming one after the other after the other - caught something like sixteen of them in two minutes.. It was crazy!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927364
      2. Spotify Family Premium share715
      3. word association Game73944490
      4. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1423

See more discussions