i won i won

keep going with the wildlife collecting! tenner ain't bad.

54 Comments

Congrats. Don't let it change you though Dave!

Nice one Dave. X)

Wohoo!

Congrats! Was the gold one of your regular 2 hourly ones or just a random one or a whatsapp one etc? lol

I'll trade your gold for my white candy ??

Original Poster

Babbler

Congrats! Was the gold one of your regular 2 hourly ones or just a random … Congrats! Was the gold one of your regular 2 hourly ones or just a random one or a whatsapp one etc? lol

​havent been tracking the frequency tbh got it this morning, not WhatsApp

That was a joke before anyone comments

Was it on the app or desk top?

Just got mine... a lovely white candy... again lol.

Original Poster

m4rky2011

Was it on the app or desk top?

​app

fantastic, we will be able to go for that romantic dinner at KFC after alll xxxxx

thats karma for you, good things happen to good ppl

Original Poster

miles136

fantastic, we will be able to go for that romantic dinner at KFC after … fantastic, we will be able to go for that romantic dinner at KFC after alll xxxxx

​can I bring my wife?

Original Poster

miles136

thats karma for you, good things happen to good ppl

​exactly, mysterious ways

Babbler

Congrats! Was the gold one of your regular 2 hourly ones or just a random … Congrats! Was the gold one of your regular 2 hourly ones or just a random one or a whatsapp one etc? lol

​2 hourly? I get like 2 a day

Nice one dave party hard
http://i.imgur.com/aF8RKW6.gif

I need one more for £5 argos voucher I don't think anything has mattered more in my life even the Brexit vote fails in comparison

davewave

​can I bring my wife?

If you're after a threesome it's not gonna happen

epic!

Congrats Dave, Give us a wave ;).

Has anybody won the major prizes yet

sweet fam, what you going to buy with your winnings

davewave

​can I bring my wife?

https://s24.postimg.org/qzsadhdnp/2016_12_14_08_08_14.jpg

Well done Dave. You're getting the drinks in then yeah?

Well done Dave, I won £10.00 last year.. It change my life!

Original Poster

I want to share it with family members so it makes a difference for all of us.

Error440

Has anybody won the major prizes yet

Don't forget our agreement

excellent. well done mate.

Congrats.

nice one...good for you!

Well done

I ain't won s*** on this place won't even give me a vip (not that I'm bothered haha)

Me too....just as I was eating my breakfast this morning, this popped up (first thing I've ever won here!)

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c31/nigelfidlermpz/Mobile%20Uploads/Screenshot_20161214-082340_zpsbtuabjhk.png

Congratulations, You won a £2 Argos gift voucher!

Unfortunately the codes we were given by our supplier don't seem to be correct. We are currently investigating this issue and will send you your code as soon as possible.

We're really sorry for this delay,
Team HUKD

oO

theyiddo

Me too....just as I was eating my breakfast this morning, this popped up … Me too....just as I was eating my breakfast this morning, this popped up (first thing I've ever won here!)

DarkEnergy2012

Congratulations, You won a £2 Argos gift voucher!Unfortunately the codes … Congratulations, You won a £2 Argos gift voucher!Unfortunately the codes we were given by our supplier don't seem to be correct. We are currently investigating this issue and will send you your code as soon as possible.We're really sorry for this delay,Team HUKDoO:(

Ah, but its the thought that counts!
Edited by: "theyiddo" 14th Dec 2016

Are you planning to give up work? X)
Congratulations

I'm quiting my job, I won £2.

A lot of these getting dished out today

Can you win again though? If not then there's no point trying to collect anymore?

Crosses fingers i don't get a red nose

quick question some of the prizes I've found two deers and they appear in my collection has 2 deers.

I've found the evergreen and white silent night deers twice each but they show has one single deer with a number 2 on them

does it mean I have two deers or two of the same one?

£2 for me too

UnhappyGamer

quick question some of the prizes I've found two deers and they appear in … quick question some of the prizes I've found two deers and they appear in my collection has 2 deers.I've found the evergreen and white silent night deers twice each but they show has one single deer with a number 2 on themdoes it mean I have two deers or two of the same one?

it means you have two mate
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764006
    2. hOW SHOCKED WERE YOU AT THE GLASGOW FRUIT MARKET CONFLAGRATION??66
    3. What an absolute disgrace2157
    4. Weekly game codes giveaway 182720

See more discussions