Groups

I won the lottery 2 nights in a row, Yabba Dabba Doo

Just thought I'd share the news two tonights in a row I have won the lottery.Mind you 2 number on Friday got me £2.60 and 3 numbers last night £10.

They say things come in 3s, so I am off to the bookies for the first time ever to put a bet on a half blind 3 legged horse that I have seen with odds at 100-1.

Happy Father's day people.

5 Comments

must be people lucky week.
    I won £2.50 on the plus 5 on Thursday, then £6.90 on fri euro mils. Doesn't even add up to a £10 lol but its better than nothing
    Good luck on the 3rd.

Original Poster

Must be a good week for all then, that's the next few tickets paid for. Be nice if a big one came in but as Beth says something is better than nothing.

According to a ex director of Camelot "people really think they will win the lottery" the real mechanics is give only the saved interest and most of the time to anonamized players. Still I say good luck to all who play lottery with a million dreams, may every one win.

I had 2 lucky stars on euromils, nothing. And one number last night, nothing

won a tenner last night
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17866382
      2. word association Game74044544
      3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2468
      4. Spotify Family Premium share721

See more discussions