Groups

I won the Lottery!!!

OK, only 4 numbers but haven't had a win (not even a tenner) for years!!!

Has anyone on HUKD won anything big time? Someone I know - his parents won BIG time on the lotto last year!

Now, what to spend my £56 on!?!?

24 Comments

Well done! me never:x

Well Done...how about giving it to me....:whistling:

My brother about 7 years ago got [SIZE=4]5[/SIZE] numbers but only got £862 :?

Depends on jakpot...:)

I win every week, I don't waste my money on this voluntary tax.;-)

dontdothatagain;2861241

Depends on jakpot...:)

This chap called Jack is very Potty, so is called Jackpot for short!! :w00t:

I was only two numbers off a tenner!!

I have had 5 and the bonus number :thumbsup:

mum won on hotpicks 4 a few years back, got £7k. she works on the lottery on Asda and sees a few wins now and again.

good on you at least your £56 richer than you were yesterday - minus your stake - treat yourself!!

I won £100 on a scratchcard about a year ago.

My niece won £50,000 on a scratch card about a month ago.
    Trouble is she is a junkie.So it will go up her nose and in her arm.

I won £500 on a bandit bout 3 weeks ago

susanemily;2861574

My niece won £50,000 on a scratch card about a month ago.Trouble is she … My niece won £50,000 on a scratch card about a month ago.Trouble is she is a junkie.So it will go up her nose and in her arm.

what a terrible shame - actually im quite shocked to see you post this

Banned

Pitbikeboy;2861699

I won £500 on a bandit bout 3 weeks ago

Can you borrow me some :roll:

holly100;2861775

what a terrible shame - actually im quite shocked to see you post this

Why are you shocked? If you dont mind me asking

Banned

SteJosh;2861823

Hello, SteJosh, hope you are well.

I was in Chorley all day yesterday.

I wish i could win the lottery and move my gran next door to me.

DLM;2861842

Hello, SteJosh, hope you are well.I was in Chorley all day yesterday.I … Hello, SteJosh, hope you are well.I was in Chorley all day yesterday.I wish i could win the lottery and move my gran next door to me.

Im good thanks and you?

lol your lucky you only had to be here for a day You could always move her in with you ;-);-)

Banned

SteJosh;2861849

Im good thanks and you?lol your lucky you only had to be here for a day … Im good thanks and you?lol your lucky you only had to be here for a day You could always move her in with you ;-);-)

My bf doesn't like it up there.

He likes Mcr, he is crazy.

My mum was born in Euxton and moved to Mcr when she was 17 but she is now in Preston.

My bf would leave me, if she moved in with us.

Stay happy x x

i won £46 last weekend on the lottery

SteJosh;2861823

well if it was me and it was one of my family i would - i stress would - have encouraged/coerced/forced/advised her to get away from it all - she had the money to do it - i know there are drugs everywhere these days but i sincerely believe if you take the person away from the source and support them - they can get through it

I got £23.70 on the Euromillions this week and 2 numbers on 2 lines last night.

Don't normally do the Euromillions so well chuffed but aint had a win on the Lotto for ages.

Banned

zeus9876;2861868

i won £46 last weekend on the lottery

Congratulations :thumbsup:

holly100;2861870

well if it was me and it was one of my family i would - i stress would - … well if it was me and it was one of my family i would - i stress would - have encouraged/coerced/forced/advised her to get away from it all - she had the money to do it - i know there are drugs everywhere these days but i sincerely believe if you take the person away from the source and support them - they can get through it

Tried all that. It didnt work. Even rehab didnt.
    Shes 34 years old. A grown stupid woman, who will end up dead. Sooner now, than later. Sad, but true.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win amazing travel prizes including £2000 travel voucher, flights and holid…11
      2. LG G6 International [email protected] droidauthority22
      3. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…77
      4. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card33

See more discussions