Groups

I won.... yeah right!!!

UK NATIONAL LOTTERY E-MAIL BALLOT AWARD 2009!

Your email address has won £500,000.00GBP
    Contact Dr Steven Wilson for payment:
    [email protected]yahoo.ca

Indicate your names,country and phone number.
    Payment details will be sent to you.
    Winning Number: 11-13-26-34-44-48
    Batch Number: 8056490902/188
    Reference Number: UK/HW47509/009

Sincerely,
    Mrs Catherine John, Financial Director.
    Copyright © 2009 UK National Lottery! All rights reserved!

11 Comments

No you haven't........ your email address has :roll:

Banned

:w00t:

"Ah congratulations, i am the sender of the email, just give me your bank account details and it will be sent to you"

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_f98opUNuVXc/SMYvODVxh-I/AAAAAAAACPA/c-8xlJLXFrw/s400/fonejacker.jpg

oou lala
    [CENTER]http://jenniferechols.files.wordpress.com/2007/08/lm-champagne-glasses.jpg[/CENTER]

Original Poster

midlandscomics;6309307

No you haven't........ your email address has :roll:

In that case I now officially have the richest email address in the world

New scam maybe.. had a phonecall from an international number and the guy says that he's to do with insurance claims and it's about an accident last year.
    Didn't fall for it, asked him "what accident" and "what are the details" - so he says "it's about the accident where there was a male driver and he suffered whiplash".... so I hung up on him.

Just thought I'd throw that out there.. don't give out ANY info, and always ask them what company they are with etc. Just glad it was me that answered the phone and not my mum.. was at my mum's when we had the phonecall :roll:

Original Poster

paddy.stone;6309675

New scam maybe.. had a phonecall from an international number and the guy … New scam maybe.. had a phonecall from an international number and the guy says that he's to do with insurance claims and it's about an accident last year.Didn't fall for it, asked him "what accident" and "what are the details" - so he says "it's about the accident where there was a male driver and he suffered whiplash".... so I hung up on him.Just thought I'd throw that out there.. don't give out ANY info, and always ask them what company they are with etc. Just glad it was me that answered the phone and not my mum.. was at my mum's when we had the phonecall :roll:

Thanks for the heads up

i just had an 05601294368 number ring me, i'm at work, so i'm clearly too busy to answer....

makes me laugh how its always a doctor u need to contact,
    bloody gps giving money away no wonder the nhs is nearly bankrupt lol

Banned

just so happens that the austrailians have winning emails as well form the ver same person
    mrs katherine john

Congratulations as we happily announce to you today that the draw. The AUSTRALIAN ONLINE LOTTERY with the 2010 FIFA World Cup organization, online International Lottery program held in Australia. Your Email Address have emerged winner of the AUSTRALIAN LOTTO/2010 FIFA WORLD CUP E-MAIL LOTTERY. You have therefore been approved to claim a total sum of $500,000.00USD
    Indicate your names,country and phone number. Details will be sent to you. Note you are not to reply this mail rather contact your contact your claim agent.
    Contact Mr. Ruben Donhil, Email: [email protected],
    Phone: +2347061880790
    Sincerely,
    Mrs Catherine John, Financial Director.
    Copyright © 2009 Australian Online Lottery! All rights reserved!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. FREE Odeon cinema ticket45
      2. WONGA REFUNDS DUE2121028
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767502
      4. Cat Chat77752

See more discussions