Groups

I Wonder?.

How many firms will have water salvage stock for sale?.
    Only asking, because today I tried to place an order with M and MDirect.
    They are water logged.
    Absolutaly no chance of getting anything.:-( :-(
    Really gutted.:-(

9 Comments

Banned

yeah mandm sent me an email saying I wont get my stuff i ordered due to the floods, even though I never ordered anything and it was addressed to someone else? :?

Hadnt really thought of that - will remember that if I order anything

hothothot

yeah mandm sent me an email saying I wont get my stuff i ordered due to … yeah mandm sent me an email saying I wont get my stuff i ordered due to the floods, even though I never ordered anything and it was addressed to someone else? :?

I got that email, was it addressed to Mrs Bowler??

Just got an email from them apologisig for that email, it was a test email apparentley.

hothothot

yeah mandm sent me an email saying I wont get my stuff i ordered due to … yeah mandm sent me an email saying I wont get my stuff i ordered due to the floods, even though I never ordered anything and it was addressed to someone else? :?

i got that yesterday, thought it was bogus as addressed to some other woman!:?

Admin

My stuff from M&M is gonna be delayed- i got that email too :-(

I was about to order stuff from M&M, Hopefully they won't go bust because of it!!

Hopefully they'll sell the damaged stock a bit cheaper (Trainers can just be washed!, lol!)

Iom-RF

Hopefully they'll sell the damaged stock a bit cheaper (Trainers can just … Hopefully they'll sell the damaged stock a bit cheaper (Trainers can just be washed!, lol!)

They've had one good wash already. lol. They won't be allowed to sell it as it will become property of the insurers. Unless they buy it back of them.

Admin

Look at how flooded they got!!!

http://www.mandmdirect.com/content/Misc%20Images/mandm_direct/floods/flooded_02.gifhttp://www.mandmdirect.com/content/Misc%20Images/mandm_direct/floods/flooded_01.gif

Apparently they're not far off being ready to reopen though
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word survey12
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …814
      3. What would be HELL to you?2227
      4. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710953

See more discussions