Groups

I wonder how many...

Easter egg deals there will be in the coming week or so like there was with the chocolate orange hunt around christmas

10 Comments

oooh im shopping on tuesday so hope asda have lots of reduced eggs

Banned

I work at M&S and I am working tomorrow.

I hope there are lot's left in the evening with 75% off all for me :thumbsup:

Original Poster

I know. Im off to tesco tomorrow will pick some up if they are reduced for the girlfriend

lmao .. was just thinking the same thing... how many deals are goin to be posted on the main Deals page ..

DLM;8288273

I work at M&S and I am working tomorrow.I hope there are lot's left in … I work at M&S and I am working tomorrow.I hope there are lot's left in the evening with 75% off all for me :thumbsup:

Lol

Banned

wonder if argos will have any more 12.5p chocolate oranges, Were still eating our way throu the ones we got after xmas

I don't think there are ever any deals on eggs. The last 2 years our Asda has had no eggs whatsoever on Easter Saturday, quite funny watching all the people aimlessly walking up and down the egg aisle in the vain hope a pallet of eggs will appear from somewhere.

Banned

transit;8288531

Lol

There has to be some benefit to standing on my feet for 6 hours on a bank holiday

DLM;8288597

There has to be some benefit to standing on my feet for 6 hours on a bank … There has to be some benefit to standing on my feet for 6 hours on a bank holiday

There is , it gives your bum a break

Banned

transit;8288608

There is , it gives your bum a break

I suppose but my feet start aching after a while :-(
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4882394
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764704
      3. 41% of 40-60 year olds do not go for a brisk walk of >10 minutes A MONTH!66
      4. GCSE Results day66

See more discussions