I wonder how many employees voted for brexit?

Top comments
Most of us will never know the answer, or indeed what you are even talking about as you have linked to a site which sits behind a paywall and created a(nother) clickbait thread.
Edited by: "RossD89" 17th Nov 2017
62 Comments
Same with all the farmers, fishermen and other regions (Cornwall etc) that voted out.
Now in a bit of a mess since their funding will most likely dry up.
Anyone thinking the Gov will step in to replace it long term is delusional.
Edited by: "teh.arn" 17th Nov 2017
Most of us will never know the answer, or indeed what you are even talking about as you have linked to a site which sits behind a paywall and created a(nother) clickbait thread.
Edited by: "RossD89" 17th Nov 2017
RossD893 m ago

Most of us will never know the answer, or indeed what you are even talking …Most of us will never know the answer, or indeed what you are even talking about as you have linked to a site which sits behind a paywall and created a(nother) clickbait thread.

unlike yourself, i won't speak for 'most' but even i know that if you put an ft link into google and hit the first link you can cricumvent the paywall
Define...'Arkward'
I wonder how much would be exactly the same had Brexit not been voted for, but then let's just find every financial and Europe related story and tack THANKS BREXIT onto it.
catbeans6 m ago

I wonder how much would be exactly the same had Brexit not been voted for, …I wonder how much would be exactly the same had Brexit not been voted for, but then let's just find every financial and Europe related story and tack THANKS BREXIT onto it.

You have, unsurprisingly, completely missed the point. The point is not that this happened because of brexit, but rather that Europe will be stepping up to fight for British workers. Something that the British Government seems to be incapable, or unwilling to do.
Josh.Rogan2 m ago

You have, unsurprisingly, completely missed the point. The point is not …You have, unsurprisingly, completely missed the point. The point is not that this happened because of brexit, but rather that Europe will be stepping up to fight for British workers. Something that the British Government seems to be incapable, or unwilling to do.

No, yeah I got that.
Josh.Rogan2 h, 50 m ago

You have, unsurprisingly, completely missed the point. The point is not …You have, unsurprisingly, completely missed the point. The point is not that this happened because of brexit, but rather that Europe will be stepping up to fight for British workers. Something that the British Government seems to be incapable, or unwilling to do.

Just like the EU are voicing their concerns regarding Catalan Independence protesters who were physically beaten by the police/authorities.

The only thing the EU unelected leaders are interested in is money as seen with the latest talks with Mrs UTurn

I'm guessing here but if the EU leaders were elected and were accountable like any other official organisation then some of us BREXITEERS wouldn't have voted out but you REMOANERS keep pushing the negatives etc because I'm 100% sure it's doing you a lot of good......honest
teh.arn3 h, 48 m ago

Same with all the farmers, fishermen and other regions (Cornwall etc) that …Same with all the farmers, fishermen and other regions (Cornwall etc) that voted out.Now in a bit of a mess since their funding will most likely dry up.Anyone thinking the Gov will step in to replace it long term is delusional.

Yes hopefully this will mean farmers(and others) and others will get their 'benefits'
slashed or hopefully removed by some future government

one of the few bright points in this 'car crash'
philphil6159 m ago

Just like the EU are voicing their concerns regarding Catalan Independence …Just like the EU are voicing their concerns regarding Catalan Independence protesters who were physically beaten by the police/authorities.The only thing the EU unelected leaders are interested in is money as seen with the latest talks with Mrs UTurnI'm guessing here but if the EU leaders were elected and were accountable like any other official organisation then some of us BREXITEERS wouldn't have voted out but you REMOANERS keep pushing the negatives etc because I'm 100% sure it's doing you a lot of good......honest

☑ CAPITALS
☐ Snowflake / libtards
☑ REMOANERS
☐ Cabal
☑ Some other unrelated to conversation thing that EU did that was bad
☑ Unelected / unaccountable leaders
☐ Bendy Bananas
☐ Blue Passports

4/8 Phil, must try harder.
Edited by: "Josh.Rogan" 17th Nov 2017
Original Poster
Josh.Rogan2 h, 40 m ago

☑ CAPITALS☐ Snowflake / libtards☑ REMOANERS☐ Cabal☑ Some …☑ CAPITALS☐ Snowflake / libtards☑ REMOANERS☐ Cabal☑ Some other unrelated to conversation thing that EU did that was bad☑ Unelected / unaccountable leaders☐ Bendy Bananas☐ Blue Passports4/8 Phil, must try harder.

How'd you do that?
Josh.Rogan9 h, 57 m ago

Unable to do, until we have Brexited, We're currently bound by the dictatorships rules.
Edited by: ".MUFC." 17th Nov 2017
.MUFC.10 h, 55 m ago

Unable to do, until we have Brexited, We're currently bound by the …Unable to do, until we have Brexited, We're currently bound by the dictatorships rules.

Nope.

There is no european law, rule, directive or anything else preventing this.

Britain is utter inability/unwillingness is due to it not wanting to upset any future trade deals it has with the US. Before Britain even gets to that big-boys table, however it has been slapped hard by the US, luckily, it has a friend with actual trading power who has stepped in saying, and this is a direct quote from the EU trade commissioner “we will try to help our British friends as much as we can”.
Josh.Rogan11 m ago

Nope.There is no european law, rule, directive or anything else preventing …Nope.There is no european law, rule, directive or anything else preventing this.Britain is utter inability/unwillingness is due to it not wanting to upset any future trade deals it has with the US. Before Britain even gets to that big-boys table, however it has been slapped hard by the US, luckily, it has a friend with actual trading power who has stepped in saying, and this is a direct quote from the EU trade commissioner “we will try to help our British friends as much as we can”.

Then what do you expect us to do?, Our hands are tied by the dictatorship. The sooner we can start negotiating with other trade partners, The better, The EU dictate that. Now there is talk about Theresa May offering more divorce money as a way to smooth a path to negotiations, Even talk of EU courts still having power after Brexit. It's a complete joke. The EU ( Germany ) owe us and our allies billions after we won the wars. The EU gravy train is coming to an end. They're showing there true colours.
Original Poster
.MUFC.11 h, 8 m ago

Unable to do, until we have Brexited, We're currently bound by the …Unable to do, until we have Brexited, We're currently bound by the dictatorships rules.

Stop reading the gutter press and educate yourself before you bother voting for something, your just embarrassing yourself with things like that.
Original Poster
.MUFC.8 m ago

Then what do you expect us to do?, Our hands are tied by the dictatorship. …Then what do you expect us to do?, Our hands are tied by the dictatorship. The sooner we can start negotiating with other trade partners, The better, The EU dictate that. Now there is talk about Theresa May offering more divorce money as a way to smooth a path to negotiations, Even talk of EU courts still having power after Brexit. It's a complete joke. The EU ( Germany ) owe us and our allies billions after we won the wars. The EU gravy train is coming to an end. They're showing there true colours.

EU courts? For what exactly your not actually talking about Strasbourg are you

Oh as for "the war" you do realise we could have owned Volkswagen but we missed out because we are stupid, probably for the best we only would have ruined it
Edited by: "Segata-Sanshiro" 18th Nov 2017
Segata-Sanshiro7 m ago

Stop reading the gutter press and educate yourself before you bother …Stop reading the gutter press and educate yourself before you bother voting for something, your just embarrassing yourself with things like that.

Perhaps it's you that needs educating, You've clearly been brainwashed to believe all things the mighty EU do are great.
Segata-Sanshiro8 m ago

EU courts? For what exactly your not actually talking about Strasbourg are …EU courts? For what exactly your not actually talking about Strasbourg are you ;(Oh as for "the war" you do realise we could have owned Volkswagen but we missed out because we are stupid, probably for the best we only would have ruined it

Just word on the grapevine ;). Volkswagen, You're probably right there, We'd be sweeping them up.
.MUFC.19 m ago

Then what do you expect us to do?, Our hands are tied by the dictatorship. …Then what do you expect us to do?, Our hands are tied by the dictatorship. The sooner we can start negotiating with other trade partners, The better, The EU dictate that. Now there is talk about Theresa May offering more divorce money as a way to smooth a path to negotiations, Even talk of EU courts still having power after Brexit. It's a complete joke. The EU ( Germany ) owe us and our allies billions after we won the wars. The EU gravy train is coming to an end. They're showing there true colours.

What have the world wars got to do with anything regarding the EU?

*Edit: other than the fact that it was because of the world wars that it was formed.
Edited by: "RossD89" 18th Nov 2017
Original Poster
.MUFC.6 m ago

Perhaps it's you that needs educating, You've clearly been brainwashed to …Perhaps it's you that needs educating, You've clearly been brainwashed to believe all things the mighty EU do are great.

Step away from the daily mail and start explaining your standpoint with actual facts if you manage it without your knees jerking and we actually be able to get a decent discussion out of you.

But as it stands you just sound like a gutter press parrot, no substance, no in-depth analysis just sensationalism.
RossD898 m ago

What had the war got to do with anything?

The EU kind of came about gradually after WW2, It's progressed to what it is now, gaining more power over the years. When did we actually sign up to the EU in it's current form?. The common market back then was very different to what the EU is now. The irony is that Hitler had similar ideas. He wanted to take over the World, The EU almost succeeded under a different guise.
.MUFC.26 m ago

Then what do you expect us to do?, Our hands are tied by the dictatorship.

I would expect a British gevenment to stand up for British workers. Britain has done Nothing. nada .zip. other than soundbites to the media.

The reason why Britain has done nothing? they don't want to upset their future trading partners - a trading partner who has made absolutely clear who is wearing the bog boy pants in that relationship - if you think that the EU didn't treat you fairly this is small compare to what the US will do (no, there won't be lube)

Now, tell me - how have these nasty europeans prevented Britain from doing anything, after all it was britain, not europe who put 135 million into the canadian company to help create this mess.

What has europe done? A pan-european company has come in, taken a controlling stake, and offered to relocate the finishing of the planes deep in Republican heartland, Alabama.

Could Britain do that? don't make me laugh.
.MUFC.26 m ago

It's a complete joke. The EU ( Germany ) owe us and our allies billions …It's a complete joke. The EU ( Germany ) owe us and our allies billions after we won the wars. The EU gravy train is coming to an end. They're showing there true colours.

☑ gravy train
☑ we won the war y'know

(can't believe i missed those earlier)

I'll offer you a small bit of consolation - there will be no divorce settlement, because there will be no divorce. Don't worry though, it won't be the EU, it won't be the loony left, it won't be immigrants, it will be good, old-fashioned, British incompetence that will get you there. It will be the Britain that wanted 'its borders back', that has yet to declare how to place a border in Northern Ireland, that has not provisioned its docks to cope with increased controls. It will be a britain that wakes up to the fact that little things like replacing the European Medicines Agency who have, this week begun to relocate from London, have not.even.begun.

I've said it before, and i'll keep repeating it Brexit will not happen, because Brexit is not happening. Companies, administrations, and workers are leaving, yes, but nothing is being done by Britain.
Edited by: "Josh.Rogan" 18th Nov 2017
Segata-Sanshiro9 m ago

Step away from the daily mail and start explaining your standpoint with …Step away from the daily mail and start explaining your standpoint with actual facts if you manage it without your knees jerking and we actually be able to get a decent discussion out of you. But as it stands you just sound like a gutter press parrot, no substance, no in-depth analysis just sensationalism.

When you start to accept democracy, Then we can probably start having a proper debate. Tell us what has the EU done for us other than gradually take over?.
Original Poster
.MUFC.18 m ago

When you start to accept democracy, Then we can probably start having a …When you start to accept democracy, Then we can probably start having a proper debate. Tell us what has the EU done for us other than gradually take over?.

Democracy has nothing to do with ignorance and you tell me what they have taken over what grand schemes has the government planned to make our lives better that has been prevented by the EU? You tell me that, the EU is the leash currently preventing us from being savaged by the full force of the tories neo liberalism, they don't care about you, your worth doesn't have enough zeros on tne end to make you one of them, your a worker unit to be used and disposed of as is the tory way, the rich get richer and the poor poorer.
Josh.Rogan22 m ago

I would expect a British gevenment to stand up for British workers. …I would expect a British gevenment to stand up for British workers. Britain has done Nothing. nada .zip. other than soundbites to the media.The reason why Britain has done nothing? they don't want to upset their future trading partners - a trading partner who has made absolutely clear who is wearing the bog boy pants in that relationship - if you think that the EU didn't treat you fairly this is small compare to what the US will do (no, there won't be lube)Now, tell me - how have these nasty europeans prevented Britain from doing anything, after all it was britain, not europe who put 135 million into the canadian company to help create this mess.What has europe done? A pan-european company has come in, taken a controlling stake, and offered to relocate the finishing of the planes deep in Republican heartland, Alabama. Could Britain do that? don't make me laugh. ☑ gravy train☑ we won the war y'know(can't believe i missed those earlier)I'll offer you a small bit of consolation - there will be no divorce settlement, because there will be no divorce. Don't worry though, it won't be the EU, it won't be the loony left, it won't be immigrants, it will be good, old-fashioned, British incompetence that will get you there. It will be the Britain that wanted 'its borders back', that has yet to declare how to place a border in Northern Ireland, that has not provisioned its docks to cope with increased controls. It will be a britain that wakes up to the fact that little things like replacing the European Medicines Agency who have, this week begun to relocate from London, have not.even.begun.I've said it before, and i'll keep repeating it Brexit will not happen, because Brexit is not happening. Companies, administrations, and workers are leaving, yes, but nothing is being done by Britain.

Some of that I agree with, I don't think we'll Brexit in the end, We're incapable. I lost faith when the government tried to lose an election. It was very suspect when they didn't trigger article 50 the next day. Brexit is getting softer everyday, It'll never happen like it should have done, They're just looking at ways to screw democracy and get away with it, They'll call it Brexit but it'll still be the same really. Sadly the dictatorship will still be very much in control. I hope I'm wrong, Agreeing to pay a divorce fee is an absolute joke.

Rewind, Retract the referendum, It's all been a massive waste of time and money, divided a nation.
Segata-Sanshiro21 m ago

Democracy has nothing to do with ignorance and you tell me what they have …Democracy has nothing to do with ignorance and you tell me what they have taken over what grand schemes has the government planned to make our lives better that has been prevented by the EU? You tell me that, the EU is the leash currently preventing us from being savaged by the full force of the tories neo liberalism, they don't care about you, your worth doesn't have enough zeros on tne end to make you one of them, your a worker unit to be used and disposed of as is the tory way, the rich get richer and the poor poorer.

A foreign guy can claim child benefit for a child back home? and we can't change the law to stop that?. Could you afford to compete with a foreign guy who's willing to live with 10+ other foreigners. ( Not a dig, just an example ). I suspect you wouldn't earn enough to keep your head above water. They have shifted loads of companies from the North to overseas for cheap labour. You probably haven't really been impacted by that with you being a Southerner, You have probably lived your life as a minority in a multinational environment and aren't really used to hard labour in factories etc.. Those that can't compete normally go up north where housing is cheap and companies like Sports direct take advantage. If you look at what the North has had to put up with over the last couple of decades then you'd understand why the majority have voted Brexit. You're simply to much into your own Southern bubble to understand.
The truth comes our eventually, a bitterness and resentment of foreigners who 'took er jerbs'!
.MUFC.31 m ago

Sadly the dictatorship will still be very much in control.

You keep using this word but I do not think you know what it means.

EU committees for example are made up of MEPs who are directly voted in by the Electorate. For something economically important to the British people such as Fishing, the British people voted for a Mr N Farage in 1999. They then voted him in again in 2004, 2009 and 2014. British people voted him in to represent Britain in his role as a member of the EU Fisheries comittee. He attended one out of 43 meetings. He receives, i believe around £60k for this and has in the past boasted of taking close to 2 million in expenses. This is paid by European and British tax-payers. There certainly is a gravy train and people like Farage are riding it hard, but it is also a democracy, he is there because British people are voting him in. Theres your democracy.
Edited by: "Josh.Rogan" 18th Nov 2017
Josh.Rogan8 m ago

You keep using this word but I do not think you know what it means.EU …You keep using this word but I do not think you know what it means.EU committees for example are made up of MEPs who are directly voted in by the Electorate. For something economically important to the British people such as Fishing, the British people voted for a Mr N Farage in 1999. They then voted him in again in 2004, 2009 and 2014. British people voted him in to represent Britain in his role as a member of the EU Fisheries comittee. He attended one out of 43 meetings. He receives, i believe around £60k for this and has in the past boasted of taking close to 2 million in expenses. This is paid by European and British tax-payers. There certainly is a gravy train and people like Farage are riding it hard, but it is also a democracy, he is there because British people are voting him in. Theres your democracy.

Who voted for Jean-Claude Juncker again?.
.MUFC.13 m ago

Who voted for Jean-Claude Juncker again?.

He was voted in 26-2 by the European Leaders. Britain voted against and was joined by Hungary. David Cameron had the vote, he was voted in by the British Electorate.
Josh.Rogan3 m ago

He was voted in 26-2 by the European Leaders. Britain voted against and …He was voted in 26-2 by the European Leaders. Britain voted against and was joined by Hungary. David Cameron had the vote, he was voted in by the British Electorate.

But we didn't directly elect him did we, So he doesn't represent us, That's undemocratic. The whole of the EU should have voted, It is as simple as that.
Original Poster
.MUFC.52 m ago

A foreign guy can claim child benefit for a child back home? and we can't …A foreign guy can claim child benefit for a child back home? and we can't change the law to stop that?. Could you afford to compete with a foreign guy who's willing to live with 10+ other foreigners. ( Not a dig, just an example ). I suspect you wouldn't earn enough to keep your head above water. They have shifted loads of companies from the North to overseas for cheap labour. You probably haven't really been impacted by that with you being a Southerner, You have probably lived your life as a minority in a multinational environment and aren't really used to hard labour in factories etc.. Those that can't compete normally go up north where housing is cheap and companies like Sports direct take advantage. If you look at what the North has had to put up with over the last couple of decades then you'd understand why the majority have voted Brexit. You're simply to much into your own Southern bubble to understand.

Thats not the fault of the guy living 10 in a room do you think he wants to? He has too because wages are too low and thats the fault of our spineless government who pander to the mega rich. Plenty of expats in spain getting a pension do you think they should? The old rubbish about I've paid into the system all my life its mine is BS you will never pay enough in tax as a individual low paid or even middle wage earner to cover all the services you use. Its a collective pot from everyone for everyone.

But its in jeopardy now as the rich are not paying their way, the wealth aint trickling down, people are living longer, working less, being ill for longer, 120bn lost in tax avoidance by the rich every year, thats enough to fund the NHS.

People aren't coming over here because our country is wonderful it simply comes down to the English language being more useful a skill then most others in the world and if you actually bothered talking to these guys living 10 to a room, they are builders on less then 12, months contract most of the time and they've been all over the EU doing the same thing, building contracts in Spain, France wherever. And its not their fault after they've broken their back to build property for a pittance that the building owners are greedy as fudge and price them out of most people's ranges, only tough building regs and employment laws can help that and as Grenfell shows government isn't interested in helping the little man.

I don't care where they come from latvia or whatever they are your brethren, not some guy in Westminster who built himself a stable on expenses but tells everyone else they have to go foodbank because we must have austerity, all in it together and all that rubbish.

If I go to france I would like to have support from my native land who wouldn't, as long as everything across the whole EU is equalised in the end it can do nothing but help us, free movement means you can go to Romania and buy a big country house for 30k just as it means workers from there can come over here, its a long process id say a few hundred years at least but a united Europe is a good idea, indeed the whole concept of the new world order isnt bad, no more stupid wars so long as its all democratic
Edited by: "Segata-Sanshiro" 18th Nov 2017
Original Poster
Josh.Rogan35 m ago

You keep using this word but I do not think you know what it means.EU …You keep using this word but I do not think you know what it means.EU committees for example are made up of MEPs who are directly voted in by the Electorate. For something economically important to the British people such as Fishing, the British people voted for a Mr N Farage in 1999. They then voted him in again in 2004, 2009 and 2014. British people voted him in to represent Britain in his role as a member of the EU Fisheries comittee. He attended one out of 43 meetings. He receives, i believe around £60k for this and has in the past boasted of taking close to 2 million in expenses. This is paid by European and British tax-payers. There certainly is a gravy train and people like Farage are riding it hard, but it is also a democracy, he is there because British people are voting him in. Theres your democracy.

Its ignorance pure and simple my mum said it at the time, that guy was voted in with a promise he wouldn't really get involved with the EU as he didn't believe in it and the UKIPpers lapped it up seemingly incapable of understanding tht they where voting for a self fullfilling prophecy of no say in EU governance.

Stupid is as stupid does.
Original Poster
.MUFC.13 m ago

But we didn't directly elect him did we, So he doesn't represent us, …But we didn't directly elect him did we, So he doesn't represent us, That's undemocratic. The whole of the EU should have voted, It is as simple as that.

Its perfectly democratic its as democratic as Cameron taking us to war without a referendum to see if everyone agrees, the tories where voted as the representatives of the British people to govern this country on behalf of the queen, the prime minister is appointed as the spokes person for the entire party, he represents the views of the electorate of the united kingdom
Segata-Sanshiro19 m ago

Thats not the fault of the guy living 10 in a room do you think he wants …Thats not the fault of the guy living 10 in a room do you think he wants to? He has too because wages are too low and thats the fault of our spineless government who pander to the mega rich. Plenty of expats in spain getting a pension do you think they should? The old rubbish about I've paid into the system all my life its mine is BS you will never pay enough in tax as a individual low paid or even middle wage earner to cover all the services you use. Its a collective pot from everyone for everyone.But its in jeopardy now as the rich are not paying their way, the wealth aint trickling down, people are living longer, working less, being ill for longer, 120bn lost in tax avoidance by the rich every year, thats enough to fund the NHS.People are coming over here because our country is wonderful it simply comes down to the English language being more useful a skill then most others in the world and if you actually bothered talking to these guys living 10 to a room, they are builders on less then 12, months contract most of the time and they've been all over the EU doing the same thing, building contracts in Spain, France wherever. And its not their fault after they've broken their back to build property for a pittance that the building owners are greedy as fudge and price them out of most people's ranges, only tough building regs and employment laws can help that and as Grenfell shows government isn't interested in helping the little man.I don't care where they come from latvia or whatever they are your brethren, not some guy in Westminster who built himself a stable on expenses but tells everyone else they have to go foodbank because we must have austerity, all in it together and all that rubbish.If I go to france I would like to have support from my native land who wouldn't, as long as everything across the whole EU is equalised in the end it can do nothing but help us, free movement means you can go to Romania and buy a big country house for 30k just as it means workers from there can come over here, its a long process id say a few hundred years at least but a united Europe is a good idea, indeed the whole concept of the new world order isnt bad, no more stupid wars so long as its all democratic

This isn't the land of the free and unicorns , I don't blame them at all, I would probably do the same if I was them. The EU will never be equal. France and Germany are the main players, It benefits them not us. I feel very sad for the deprived in Africa, It doesn't mean I want to send them all my savings. Sorry for being greedy and wanting to look after myself first. Why should we lower our standards to satisfy the failing state?. The money we spend on the EU which has actually been proven to be over £280m a week ( Actually £375m but we get a rebate thank Thatcher for that ). If everyone was equal or could be equal then the EU might be useful but it's not.
Edited by: ".MUFC." 18th Nov 2017
.MUFC.21 m ago

But we didn't directly elect him did we, So he doesn't represent us, …But we didn't directly elect him did we, So he doesn't represent us, That's undemocratic. The whole of the EU should have voted, It is as simple as that.

again, you are using the word and seemingly have no idea what it means - He was voted in by leaders that themselves were voted in, that is relating to democratic principles, i'm struggling to see how this is undemocratic.

British people vote for their politicians, but they do not get to vote on who leads the country, that is done by the party, which is how Theresa May (first time) and Gordon Brown become leaders - people did not directly vote for them to lead the country.
Segata-Sanshiro11 m ago

Its perfectly democratic its as democratic as Cameron taking us to war …Its perfectly democratic its as democratic as Cameron taking us to war without a referendum to see if everyone agrees, the tories where voted as the representatives of the British people to govern this country on behalf of the queen, the prime minister is appointed as the spokes person for the entire party, he represents the views of the electorate of the united kingdom

We might as well let the government decide who our local MP and MEPS should be then.
Original Poster
.MUFC.3 m ago

We might as well let the government decide who our local MP and MEPS …We might as well let the government decide who our local MP and MEPS should be then.

Short lists
Josh.Rogan7 m ago

again, you are using the word and seemingly have no idea what it means - …again, you are using the word and seemingly have no idea what it means - He was voted in by leaders that themselves were voted in, that is relating to democratic principles, i'm struggling to see how this is undemocratic. British people vote for their politicians, but they do not get to vote on who leads the country, that is done by the party, which is how Theresa May (first time) and Gordon Brown become leaders - people did not directly vote for them to lead the country.

That's slightly different example and it doesn't mean I agree, personally if a prime minister should resign then an election should be called within a reasonable amount of time. Obviously we'd need a caretaker prime minister to step in temporary. It seems to be you and other remoaners that can't grasp democracy.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants