Expired

I wonder if Nigel gets royalties on each one sold?

Top comments
It's to unblock the mouths of the remoaners!.
53 Comments
It's part of the brexit deal to make it as easy as possible.
Is it also available in half black?
.MUFC.3 m ago

And let them cry that bit louder.
Graham19792 m ago

And let them cry that bit louder.

I'm sure there will be a Cameron bucket to collect their tears ;).
Well the effluent that comes from Remoaners needs to be unblocked
Edited by: "Predikuesi" 3rd Dec 2017
Im actually lookin forward to brexit. Im lucky that ive saved enough (hopefully) to be fine either way but its gonna b funny watchin the leave voters who havent struggle when it all goes wrong
.MUFC.1 h, 31 m ago

i think it's to remove the sh*t coming from Brexsh*tters!
123batman32111 m ago

Im actually lookin forward to brexit. Im lucky that ive saved enough …Im actually lookin forward to brexit. Im lucky that ive saved enough (hopefully) to be fine either way but its gonna b funny watchin the leave voters who havent struggle when it all goes wrong

Yeah the hundreds of millions we spend supporting the poor EU member states back in our pockets each week! No more Romanian Bi-Gender Trans-Age Donkey Sanctuaries to support.
adamspencer956 m ago

i think it's to remove the sh*t coming from Brexsh*tters!

Yeah a bit too late with that comeback! Of course you can remain in the EU when we leave, just get an EU passport and go live in the EU. Ukraine will soon be a member, I hear the Donbass region is just lovely this time of year.
Edited by: "Graham1979" 3rd Dec 2017
Now look what you've started uilleam, got the brexiters out in force over this one
Edited by: "Joey.Bloggsy" 3rd Dec 2017
deleted265520
.MUFC.2 h, 10 m ago

For someone who constantly asks for threads to stop mentioning Brexit you should give it a rest yourself.
deleted265520
Joey.Bloggsy33 m ago

Now look what you've started uilleam, got the brexiters out in force over …Now look what you've started uilleam, got the brexiters out in force over this one

Graham, Shaun and Preduski (or however you spell it).

Name a more iconic trio. Bunch of muppets
DT893rd Dec 2017

Graham, Shaun and Preduski (or however you spell it).Name a more iconic …Graham, Shaun and Preduski (or however you spell it).Name a more iconic trio. Bunch of muppets

Resorting to name calling, Perhaps it's you that could do with a little rest, Go on throw some more insults our way if you think it makes you look big.
DT893rd Dec 2017

Graham, Shaun and Preduski (or however you spell it).Name a more iconic …Graham, Shaun and Preduski (or however you spell it).Name a more iconic trio. Bunch of muppets

I think the muppets are those who can’t spell a word even when it’s staring them in the face, just saying.
123batman3211 h, 13 m ago

Im actually lookin forward to brexit. Im lucky that ive saved enough …Im actually lookin forward to brexit. Im lucky that ive saved enough (hopefully) to be fine either way but its gonna b funny watchin the leave voters who havent struggle when it all goes wrong

Do you really believe that every Remoaner has saved money and every Leave voter has not?
Be careful how you answer
I love Brexit threads, it helps me add to my ignore list as the one eyed racists come out of their closets.
.MUFC.27 m ago

Resorting to name calling, Perhaps it's you that could do with a little …Resorting to name calling, Perhaps it's you that could do with a little rest, Go on throw some more insults our way if you think it makes you look big.

It's all dt does, I'm wondering why he is still wasting his time on hukd,
32635700-VQuQe.jpg
Still very ironic.
deleted265520
.MUFC.1 h, 58 m ago

Resorting to name calling, Perhaps it's you that could do with a little …Resorting to name calling, Perhaps it's you that could do with a little rest, Go on throw some more insults our way if you think it makes you look big.

Give over.

Last time you cried real tears and got me suspended. Then you were on reddit apologising and sending mods requests on here asking them to retract the suspension

You're the big man calling everyone who disagrees with you a remoaner but when you get called out you ask for Brexit not to be mentioned in threads.

You can't have it two ways big man
deleted265520
shadey121 h, 32 m ago

It's all dt does, I'm wondering why he is still wasting his time on …It's all dt does, I'm wondering why he is still wasting his time on hukd,[Image] Still very ironic.

Were you erect when you took that screenshot?

You seem to have an alarming amount of posts of mine saved. Is it your little perversion?
deleted265520
Predikuesi1 h, 59 m ago

I think the muppets are those who can’t spell a word even when it’s sta …I think the muppets are those who can’t spell a word even when it’s staring them in the face, just saying.

I'm on a phone and I usually skim past your posts hence why I don't know your username even though you've been on here for years.

You all blur into one with the amount rubbish you spout.
This image is untrue.
Edited by: "livesf" 3rd Dec 2017
DT893rd Dec 2017

Give over.Last time you cried real tears and got me suspended. Then you …Give over.Last time you cried real tears and got me suspended. Then you were on reddit apologising and sending mods requests on here asking them to retract the suspension :/You're the big man calling everyone who disagrees with you a remoaner but when you get called out you ask for Brexit not to be mentioned in threads.You can't have it two ways big man

Out of respect for long term members, Yes I saved your bacon. Don't know why I bothered in hindsight, perhaps you deserved it?. Freedom of speech works both ways, That doesn't give you the right to name call though. Your posts on here are mainly jibes at other members. You offer little relevant to the debates.
Uilleam1753 m ago

I am so disappointed by this, now I'll have to tweet Donald and tell him …I am so disappointed by this, now I'll have to tweet Donald and tell him it's fake news

It is fake news indeed (but so is the wall).
Edited by: "livesf" 3rd Dec 2017
DT893rd Dec 2017

I'm on a phone and I usually skim past your posts hence why I don't know …I'm on a phone and I usually skim past your posts hence why I don't know your username even though you've been on here for years.You all blur into one with the amount rubbish you spout.

Wouldn’t it just be easier to put us all on your “mute” list, but I’m guessing that to do so wouldn’t fit with your agenda?
Edited by: "Predikuesi" 3rd Dec 2017
deleted265520
.MUFC.20 m ago

Out of respect for long term members, Yes I saved your bacon. Don't know …Out of respect for long term members, Yes I saved your bacon. Don't know why I bothered in hindsight, perhaps you deserved it?. Freedom of speech works both ways, That doesn't give you the right to name call though. Your posts on here are mainly jibes at other members. You offer little relevant to the debates.

Does the phrase muppet offend you?

If my posts are mainly jibes I would've been banned many years ago. You didn't save any bacon. You simply realised you are far too trigger happy on the report button and don't have the ability to counter an argument.
Edited by: "deleted265520" 3rd Dec 2017
deleted265520
Predikuesi11 m ago

Wouldn’t it just be easier to put us all on your “mute” list, but I’m guess …Wouldn’t it just be easier to put us all on your “mute” list, but I’m guessing that to do so wouldn’t fit with your agenda?

I'm not Phil. Hides behind the mute list yet still mocks people when he sees their posts in quoted comments.

You guys don't wind me up anywhere near enough to put you on mute.

I've had a lot more thrown at me than what you lot can muster.
Edited by: "deleted265520" 3rd Dec 2017
DT893rd Dec 2017

Does the phrase muppet offend you?If my posts are mainly jibes I would've …Does the phrase muppet offend you?If my posts are mainly jibes I would've been banned many years ago.

Not me personally, Call me what you like. Point is you just pop into threads like these and attack other members, It's consistent as well.
deleted265520
.MUFC.3 m ago

Not me personally, Call me what you like. Point is you just pop into …Not me personally, Call me what you like. Point is you just pop into threads like these and attack other members, It's consistent as well.

Don't lie Shaun. You are very sensitive.

If I pop into threads and attack other members then you pop into threads and made ridiculous claims using silly jargon yet struggle to back anything up. Then you cry when you get challenged.

You've admitted and apologised in numerous threads but in the very next thread you are doing your usual thing.
DT893rd Dec 2017

I'm not Phil. Hides behind the mute list yet still mocks people when he …I'm not Phil. Hides behind the mute list yet still mocks people when he sees their posts in quoted comments.You guys don't wind me up anywhere near enough to put you on mute.I've had a lot more thrown at me than what you lot can muster.

I’m pleased to note know that you can take what is thrown at you on here. Anyone who survives HUKD after a few years has to have hard skin; feebler souls disappear into oblivion.
deleted265520
Predikuesi3 m ago

I’m pleased to note know that you can take what is thrown at you on here. A …I’m pleased to note know that you can take what is thrown at you on here. Anyone who survives HUKD after a few years has to have hard skin; feebler souls disappear into oblivion.

We can agree on that.
Or we are just all a bit insane? I mean who would actively post on misc for over half a decade? Not anyone who doesn't have the odd screw loose

Take what I say with a punch of salt. The odd bit of bait here and there makes this place a lot more interesting. If we all got on it would be like mumsnet or some other vile place.
This joke is on its third outing around the internet now, must have been some savvy idea by ikea for all that free advertising
DT893rd Dec 2017

We can agree on that.Or we are just all a bit insane? I mean who would …We can agree on that.Or we are just all a bit insane? I mean who would actively post on misc for over half a decade? Not anyone who doesn't have the odd screw loose (highfive)Take what I say with a punch of salt. The odd bit of bait here and there makes this place a lot more interesting. If we all got on it would be like mumsnet or some other vile place.

Amen to that... makes me laugh inside when some have to resort to cowering behind the ignore button. never used it yet
DT893rd Dec 2017

Don't lie Shaun. You are very sensitive.If I pop into threads and attack …Don't lie Shaun. You are very sensitive.If I pop into threads and attack other members then you pop into threads and made ridiculous claims using silly jargon yet struggle to back anything up. Then you cry when you get challenged. You've admitted and apologised in numerous threads but in the very next thread you are doing your usual thing.

I think it must all be in your head, Perhaps it's BrexitTrumpitus?.

Anyway, Lets not go down that path again, Life is too short. Lets get this back on topic.
deleted265520
118luke1 m ago

Amen to that... makes me laugh inside when some have to resort to cowering …Amen to that... makes me laugh inside when some have to resort to cowering behind the ignore button. never used it yet

It's all give and take.
Most of the best users on here are wind up merchants in some way or another.
deleted265520
.MUFC.4 m ago

I think it must all be in your head, Perhaps it's BrexitTrumpitus?.Anyway, …I think it must all be in your head, Perhaps it's BrexitTrumpitus?.Anyway, Lets not go down that path again, Life is too short. Lets get this back on topic.

You know it's true Shaun.
However, I wouldn't ever want you banned from here. It would be a much more boring place.

Tbh I don't even remember what the thread topic is about. Give me a sec...

Okay like Error said it's a rehashed post that's done the rounds already. It's not even as what reddit would say - a quality sh*tpost.
DT893rd Dec 2017

You know it's true Shaun.However, I wouldn't ever want you banned from …You know it's true Shaun.However, I wouldn't ever want you banned from here. It would be a much more boring place.Tbh I don't even remember what the thread topic is about. Give me a sec...Okay like Error said it's a rehashed post that's done the rounds already. It's not even as what reddit would say - a quality sh*tpost.

You neither, We are all allowed to disagree. I think we can probably both agree on something though, De Gea is currently the Worlds best goalkeeper and he's not even at his peak yet!.
.MUFC.2 m ago

De Gea is currently the Worlds best goalkeeper and he's not even at his …De Gea is currently the Worlds best goalkeeper and he's not even at his peak yet!.

Now that is a stupid statement
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants