I wonder if someone can help me find metal vape mod

Posted 12th MarEdited by:"leegp79"
Hi guys and thanks for taking the time to have a look at this message. I am looking to find a metal vape mod around the £30 Mark I'm wondering if anyone has seen, and could they point me in the right direction?
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

Top comments
leegp7912/03/2020 12:36

A metal chassis mod. God some people are either really bit slow on there …A metal chassis mod. God some people are either really bit slow on there uptake. But I liken it to chairs. You have plasti framec ones wood framed ones and metal framed ones.

It took you 4 posts to even mention vape and that was after prompting from another member guessing because they have heard of it. I'm not an idiot and therefore dont puff on unknown chemicals. Maybe you should be a bit more descriptive and be a bit kinder to people trying to offer help.

A metal chassis mod. God some people are either really bit slow on there …A metal chassis mod. God some people are either really bit slow on there uptake. But I liken it to chairs. You have plasti framec ones wood framed ones and metal framed ones.

With an attitude like that I hope people don't help you and you can shove your mod, either plastic, wood, metal or whatever material it's made from where the sun don't shine

Bit slow on your descriptive powers I would say, rather rude to people who looked at your post, maybe they may have saved their time if you had put a proper question in the first place.
I think this is where I realise I am now officially old and have to ask..what is a metal mod. Indeed, in asking this I am also probably the least likely to be able to help you!
27 Comments
I think this is where I realise I am now officially old and have to ask..what is a metal mod. Indeed, in asking this I am also probably the least likely to be able to help you!
It's like most things in life, they use pplastic becauas it's cheaper and it's flimsy. Here is a for instance, a lot of laptops come in plastic but you can get high in laptops in metal alloy. I'm a magpie I like shiny things but I also like sturdy things. If you dropped a metal mod you probably be ok where as plassic one would potential break
Edited by: "leegp79" 12th Mar
leegp7912/03/2020 11:09

It's like most things in life, they use pplastic becauas it's cheaper and …It's like most things in life, they use pplastic becauas it's cheaper and it's flimsy. Here is a for instance, a lot of laptops come in plastic but you can get high in laptops in metal alloy. I'm a magpie I like shiny things but I also like sturdy things. If you dropped a metal mod you probably be ok where as plassic one would potential break

Bit dim here, a metal mod for what?
Yeaaaaah.... this is making no sense.
compadre12/03/2020 11:44

Bit dim here, a metal mod for what?

Glad I'm not the only one
Well, I'm going to hazard a guess at a "Vape" mod? Yes?
A metal chassis mod. God some people are either really bit slow on there uptake. But I liken it to chairs. You have plasti framec ones wood framed ones and metal framed ones.
Yes vape mod. I thought people would have heard of the lingo

leegp7912/03/2020 12:39

Yes vape mod. I thought people would have heard of the lingo

Please remember those of us who aren't smokers/ex-smokers/vape(ers?)(ists?) so aren't always "up" on current techno-gadgets and gizmo's. It was only because I was scrolling through my mind as to what a "Metal Mod" could be and remembered someone on here recently mentioning a vape "Mod." Then, the penny dropped.

I just had a thought: It sounds quite 'rude' calling someone a "Vapist." I don't think I'll use that one anymore!

Anyway, I hope you can get some help finding what you are looking for, OP. I can't help as I'm not interested or 'hip' to the vaping trend. It's all 'Greek' to me to be honest...

Kind regards, Phsy.

It took you 4 posts to even mention vape and that was after prompting from another member guessing because they have heard of it. I'm not an idiot and therefore dont puff on unknown chemicals. Maybe you should be a bit more descriptive and be a bit kinder to people trying to offer help.

Bit slow on your descriptive powers I would say, rather rude to people who looked at your post, maybe they may have saved their time if you had put a proper question in the first place.

With an attitude like that I hope people don't help you and you can shove your mod, either plastic, wood, metal or whatever material it's made from where the sun don't shine
ding12/03/2020 13:47

With an attitude like that I hope people don't help you and you can shove …With an attitude like that I hope people don't help you and you can shove your mod, either plastic, wood, metal or whatever material it's made from where the sun don't shine

Yes, and leave the battery in!
Edited by: "compadre" 12th Mar
I hope you find what your looking for on your own and vape yourself to the🌛 and back. No need for your rude comments and stinky attitude. If you know so much about these vapes why ask on here
Very entertaining
I use a Eleaf iStick iPower 80W. you can usually pick it up around the £30 mark or less. It has an all metal body that you want, a very good mod for the money.
Fuchai 200w.
Eleaf istick. 5000mah battery. look on amazon, check reviews as there’s loads of fakes on there. Avoid ones with recent bad reviews as I think the good ones were for the older model.

I think I just got a bit dumber trying read this
Alexandralocks12/03/2020 14:09

I hope you find what your looking for on your own and vape yourself to …I hope you find what your looking for on your own and vape yourself to the🌛 and back. No need for your rude comments and stinky attitude. If you know so much about these vapes why ask on here

compadre12/03/2020 14:00

Yes, and leave the battery in!

ding12/03/2020 13:47

With an attitude like that I hope people don't help you and you can shove …With an attitude like that I hope people don't help you and you can shove your mod, either plastic, wood, metal or whatever material it's made from where the sun don't shine

compadre12/03/2020 13:08

Bit slow on your descriptive powers I would say, rather rude to people who …Bit slow on your descriptive powers I would say, rather rude to people who looked at your post, maybe they may have saved their time if you had put a proper question in the first place.

colinged12/03/2020 13:01

It took you 4 posts to even mention vape and that was after prompting from …It took you 4 posts to even mention vape and that was after prompting from another member guessing because they have heard of it. I'm not an idiot and therefore dont puff on unknown chemicals. Maybe you should be a bit more descriptive and be a bit kinder to people trying to offer help.

Look ok sorry if I offend anyone. I thought I wrote down all the information in my post and assumed people would know what a mod was. I was using WiFi on a bus this morning, so I was writing a quick post to find out if anyone else had got a medal mod for vaping.

I Didn't. Think I need to explain the INS and outs of a ducks ass. As that could be seen to be patronizing. Anyway I figured if you are on the nei and on a forum, I guess I assumed you know whet a mod was. I guess I should lower my expectatiobs some what..

For the grammar police, or the trolls who like to add in there two tenths worth. Get a life. I can't help i had a brain tumor, and which has effected my eye sight. I can't help the way I try to process informatton quickly and enturn miss out on words. I didn't have time to proof read. I can see the communty spirit is high class on here. I guess you wouldn't be so bold and brash in your keyboard warrior attacks to disabled person in the street. Shane on you for judging, as well as Hotukdeals for allowing this to take place
Thanks for your non-apology. yes you probably should lower your expectations- "metal mod" and banging on about laptops, magpies and chairs with absolutely no meaningful context..people aren't mind readers! I barely understand your response to be fair.Anyway, looks like you got some decent responses so hope they managed to help. Have a good one.
leegp7912/03/2020 17:39

Look ok sorry if I offend anyone. I thought I wrote down all the …Look ok sorry if I offend anyone. I thought I wrote down all the information in my post and assumed people would know what a mod was. I was using WiFi on a bus this morning, so I was writing a quick post to find out if anyone else had got a medal mod for vaping.I Didn't. Think I need to explain the INS and outs of a ducks ass. As that could be seen to be patronizing. Anyway I figured if you are on the nei and on a forum, I guess I assumed you know whet a mod was. I guess I should lower my expectatiobs some what..For the grammar police, or the trolls who like to add in there two tenths worth. Get a life. I can't help i had a brain tumor, and which has effected my eye sight. I can't help the way I try to process informatton quickly and enturn miss out on words. I didn't have time to proof read. I can see the communty spirit is high class on here. I guess you wouldn't be so bold and brash in your keyboard warrior attacks to disabled person in the street. Shane on you for judging, as well as Hotukdeals for allowing this to take place

Should have left it with the apology!
Sorry for your problems, but metal mod obviously meant nothing to most readers.
colinged12/03/2020 17:54

Thanks for your non-apology. yes you probably should lower your …Thanks for your non-apology. yes you probably should lower your expectations- "metal mod" and banging on about laptops, magpies and chairs with absolutely no meaningful context..people aren't mind readers! I barely understand your response to be fair.Anyway, looks like you got some decent responses so hope they managed to help. Have a good one.

I did apologize if you read. I also said magpie in me. Referring to me and shine metal objects. That's been light-hearted. I was trying to make you understand when I refer to a laptop chair etc it's made of metal and it's shinny not plastic looking like metal.
I have read back several times what I atually said to you you and I can fully understand it. I guess that mind me to do with our age difference then.
I am dictating to my phone so sometimes the words don't translate correctly and because of my eyesight I don't always see if the words have translated correctly into text
leegp7912/03/2020 19:39

I did apologize if you read. I also said magpie in me. Referring to me and …I did apologize if you read. I also said magpie in me. Referring to me and shine metal objects. That's been light-hearted. I was trying to make you understand when I refer to a laptop chair etc it's made of metal and it's shinny not plastic looking like metal.I have read back several times what I atually said to you you and I can fully understand it. I guess that mind me to do with our age difference then.I am dictating to my phone so sometimes the words don't translate correctly and because of my eyesight I don't always see if the words have translated correctly into text

No worries pal. Every day's a school day- I've learned some new lingo and down with the kids have a good night.
I have a wismec 3 battery mod and a supertank on sale £45 with 2 or 3 bottles of 50ml vape
Tried a few but most have failed within a year due to poor battery doors/failing battery cells or bad switches. I'm currently using an Aegis Legend which although a little over your budget is a very solid well built battery mods, loads of power and very reliable. You also need factor in the cost of some 18650 batteries as this is a mod without built in cells (Which I prefer)

Samsung 30Q batteires are great at about £3.50 each from fogstar.co.uk

amazon.co.uk/Ele…TB/
Uridium13/03/2020 11:03

Tried a few but most have failed within a year due to poor battery …Tried a few but most have failed within a year due to poor battery doors/failing battery cells or bad switches. I'm currently using an Aegis Legend which although a little over your budget is a very solid well built battery mods, loads of power and very reliable. You also need factor in the cost of some 18650 batteries as this is a mod without built in cells (Which I prefer)Samsung 30Q batteires are great at about £3.50 each from fogstar.co.ukhttps://www.amazon.co.uk/Electronic-Cigarette-GeekVape-vapeonly-Nicotine/dp/B07QXKGMTB/

I currently have a cuboid 200 actually bought two two I bought one from a local saloni UK and one from China I think. It's a mixed alloy mod and I'm quite happy with what I've got but unfortunately the one I bought from China died or should I say you have to press the battery door cage up for the batteries to connect otherwise you have nothing so that's why I'm looking at a backup
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants