Groups

I wonder if there are any celebs on HUKD under false names??

I was thinking, if a kid can meet Floyd Mayweather Jr online on his Playstation, why not on here?!

Maybe Amy Winehouse is looking for a cheap new pair of ballet shoes? Or Sir Elton John enjoys looking for unusual glasses in anonymity under the name of Rocketman? Could Jordon be on here looking for a pair of small camping hammocks to use as bras? So own up! Who's a celeb and not letting on?! Reveal yourselves!

P.S. God, I'm bored...

28 Comments

me...

Banned

Not many celeb's on here.

They don't shop at argos often :-D

Banned

DLM;7789792

Not many celeb's on here.They don't shop at argos often :-D

i saw cherie blair in wilkinsons

sassie;7789799

I saw Kenneth Clarke buying parsnips in Asda :thumbsup:

Banned

sassie;7789799

Really where?

Banned

DLM;7789829

Really where?

in shrewsbury branch

Banned

I have seen Victoria Beckham buy green apples at Asda but I don't think she checked on here first to see if they had 5p off.

I think she was just getting them on the way home from a friends.

I'm here:-D

Banned

sassie;7789846

in shrewsbury branch

What did she buy?

Banned

DLM;7789855

What did she buy?

she walked past me, i didnt follow her round the shop to see what she was buying - lol

elvis here

deb8z;7789852

Hi Heather :-D

Banned

deb8z;7789852

Congratulations on dancing on ice.

I thought you did really well and should have stayed instead of that skinny guy :-D

Banned

sassie;7789859

she walked past me, i didnt follow her round the shop to see what she was … she walked past me, i didnt follow her round the shop to see what she was buying - lol

I waited for Victoria to come out of Asda for her autograph.

She only had green apples in her hand.

She should have bought a huge cake to get some fat on her.

sassie;7789859

she walked past me, i didnt follow her round the shop to see what she was … she walked past me, i didnt follow her round the shop to see what she was buying - lol

can I just add that I was buying carrots and didnt intentionally stalk Mr Clarke to see which root vegetable he was purchasing :-D

Original Poster

sassie;7789799

Cheap cow!

Banned

bitseylango;7789889

can I just add that I was buying carrots and didnt intentionally stalk Mr … can I just add that I was buying carrots and didnt intentionally stalk Mr Clarke to see which root vegetable he was purchasing :-D

fibber

Original Poster

DLM;7789851

I have seen Victoria Beckham buy green apples at Asda but I don't think … I have seen Victoria Beckham buy green apples at Asda but I don't think she checked on here first to see if they had 5p off.I think she was just getting them on the way home from a friends.

That's impressive! It would have been more of a story if you saw her buying bunion cream

Banned

ei8hty5ive;7789896

Cheap cow!

hey me bin liners and aerial are cheap for their, and no need for name calling

Alex Reid often browsing the DVD/Bluerays in my local Sainsburys, without his new other half, must admit that have never seen him with a Blackberry or I-Phone, so I guess he dosn't use Zavvi, or HUKD!

Banned

ei8hty5ive;7789912

That's impressive! It would have been more of a story if you saw her … That's impressive! It would have been more of a story if you saw her buying bunion cream

It was 10 years ago and she was lovely.

Brooklyn was cute also and david was also not bad looking :-D

I'm a celebrity...:whistling:

Original Poster

I should start another thread...have you spotted any celebrities...Brb...

Banned

just change the title - lol

Nitro111;7789918

Alex Reid often browsing the DVD/Bluerays in my local Sainsburys, … Alex Reid often browsing the DVD/Bluerays in my local Sainsburys, without his new other half, must admit that have never seen him with a Blackberry or I-Phone, so I guess he dosn't use Zavvi, or HUKD!

...where is this?!

angelfairee;7789949

...where is this?!

Come on Alex, you know Sainsburys Warlingham that's Surrey in case you can't find the way home! :thumbsup:

Original Poster

angelfairee;7789949

...where is this?!

Lol! Stalker alert!! Angelfaifee and her Alex Cuprinol Reid fixation!!

livingthelife07;7789932

I'm a celebrity...:whistling:

Get out of here:whistling:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What would be a Mario Kart type game for the PS4?11
      2. advice needed on dumbell weight training please11
      3. Looking for a mobile phone with a £300 budget44
      4. Apple Watch Series 3 EE Contract Cost517

See more discussions